who's bike did i beat tonight?

lol, i knew i remembered that happening

:lol:

:crap:

And you really did call Butch to ask why the car was backfiring when you sprayed…

but I need not get into the JnJ bashing you make your self look bad enough :slight_smile:

Shouldnt you be off being shady as fuck and fucking people over for years at a time and never producing what you were suppose to?

nice making stuff up shithead. My wiring and nitrous installs are always top notch. Also use english it would be easier to understand

if by top notch you mean never finishing and having to have someone else do it, then yes you are correct.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Remember your little AFR group buy on mustang heads? Remember your buddy and how you claimed he is the one that fucked it all up? He paints a much different picture then the one you told. He also mentioned how you said you had a hookup at fedex that could ship the heads cheap to anyone in canada that wanted to get in on it.

:rubicant:

you guys should get married

Please don’t make me start on you. They WILL NOT like you if you take their side, so just stop.

:clap:

Ahhh, good old workday drama here.

fucking :clap:

edit:

DOOO IT

im not taking their side

Don’t lie to me and don’t lie to yourself.

i wish i knew the story so the drama would be more entertaining to me… nothing better than “if you dont stfu, i will expose you to the entire internet…” nicely done jesse

btw what did u drop out of ur car a couple nights ago in front of mighty… … ur car still looks and sounds nice…

im not, i never talk to paul or mark yet i talk to j and j occasionally and the pwned was to j and j so thats proof right there

go on aim

Oh nothing important, just my supercharger belt, and about 200 horsepower.

hahahaha … atleast u didnt lose your weeeeeeeeed… next time stop up… i still havent got to go for a ride in that thing yet

You must’ve just missed me. I left 20 mins prior to going back to get the belt.

:stfu: This has nothing to do with you or anything you should stick your nose into.