Whos car did i buy? pics

I bought this off a guy who didnt know too much about the car. But i know it was built by somebody on son240 a couple years ago who moved to california. Anybody recognize it?

mrsynister?

his wheels fit better

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43812

Wow… it’s taken quite a beating since then…

that was my friend old car!! then he sold it to an asian guy… he moved to hawaii!

the car looked 10x better before the asian dude bought it… but he keep the engine running well. Problem was the asian dude was a good guy but kept messing with the tune and touching things and he didnt know how to handle all the tech in the car.

the car has got a lot of little bugs to be worked out, need some more parts and the tune on the power fc sucks. But thats what winter is for!

oh man so this is mrsynisters car?

fuck it was so mint before!

please bring it back up to what it was before…

Looks like to bw back at what syniser had is
Ballin wheels
A new Bumper
and Paint?

the tune was good, but the guy kept messing with it and the boost controller… throwing everything off. Im happy the little asian dude at least raced it at Shannonville a few times, that why its beat up. Still a good buy!

damn just several months ago this thing was mint

Thats Joe’s old car

it might be irrelevant, but car looks good regardless of whose it was, but i would suggest a rear lip/valences/ or tasteful aftermarket bumper.
nice buy

Change the rims, change the bumper and rear wing… fix the bugs… win.