whose in the army/loosing wieght.

hey guys just wondering how many of your are in the army/navy/air force i`ve just joined and i have to get in a little better shape before i go standard PT(physical test)

19 sit-ups at 90 degree bend in knees
19 push-ups with hand being with in shoulders
70kilo hand strengh test

so heres my problem i can do the push ups and some sit ups but not without someone putting wieght on my feet army style says you cannot do that anyone have any good abdomin work outs besides just running alot and keep doing them with wieght on my feet?

oh yeah and forgot to say i have until next friday oct,2,2009 to be able to do a few more push ups and alot of sit-ups

lol kollo u fat bastard.

lie down back to the ground, put your hands under your ass palms down.

now lift your legs up together to a 20-30* angle and hold for as long as u can. continue to do so till u throw up.

lol listen here jew im just over sized now lol wouldnt that work the legs over abs? my belly is killing me but i still fight threw the pain

Nope, its actually one of the better ones and it works your lower back aswell and that will assist you in the situps as those muscles are also used

TRUST ME and this tatti character…

Fatass.

Just keep going at it and it’ll come slowly.

It’s not an overnight thing.

Remember, stretch your abs after.

You can do ab work outs everyday.

didn’t gain it all in one day can’t loose it all in one day ether. (believe i know and have been “trying” for a bit)

My advice, Just run. Running works everything. While you run flex your abs for 1 min. then release. flew again 1 min keep doing that till you cant run anymore.

Works, Trust me :slight_smile:

Cardio , abs don’t grow ; they just tighten .

ok well ill keep to her thanks guys ive already lost over 110lbs over the last year just need the abs thing now

wow tell me ur secrets

i walk atleast 3.5km a day and lift 100reps of a 25lbs dumbell,eat healthy and PORTION CONTROL i`m still at about 230lbs area i was almost 350lbs