Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

I love how the base of this discussion was why people dont heavily mod a cheap car. Then bash them bc they dont.

Somewhere on the internet there bashing old honda civics bc they arn’t puting decals or backwards spoilers on it to gain that extra hp.

I cringe at the thought of millions of shit modded civics.

So is it such a bad thing people leave their cars stock?

LOL Cal got owned.

Omg Polak I lol’d, and shat on Cal on msn hahaha

Kengi the fact you don’t even own a 240sx yet post on this board is one of the most embarrassing thing of all.

Yes Nate_dake your cars suck. You bought a koyo rad and bootleg intake manifold while you still have stock and or rims??

Its funny how easy it is to stir shit up around here and how defensive people get about their car.

Alot of nut-swinging going around too.

Continue on.

A_ahmed sucks balls… he made a mistake trying to scheme a silly profit on a publically viewable nissan road racing forum. He lose

ken had a sweet coupe!

the only reason i got pissed is i dont say shit about anyone elses car. and respect their cars no matter what they look like. its not like everyone car afford to modify a car.

and for somereason i was brought into this.

:)… everytime i refresh the page theres like, 3 new posts in this bad boy.

The Cal thing was like a spinning wheel on the wheel of fortune, didnt know where it was gonna land.

It landed on Cal.

This shit got out of hand

next person to post in this tread is a troll and has to buy coffees for everyone at the next meet.

hehe your right it is embaressing to tell people I still go on this site. Maybe I still got a shitload of 240sx stuff that I gotta sell haha or maybe I would still like to organize or take part of some Richmond Hill meets. I think you should be embarassed for your attitude towards this community.

This is your first mistake.

If you’re better than someone else, they deserve to know.

Kengis buying coffee ill show up.

your a homo for making this thread. im sorry in advance. take your fancy car and try to act like your driving something special. honda owners do the same.

PHEAR ME!~
http://www.achtungpanzer.com/images/pz3pl.jpg

edit: take that you polish bastard!

hahahah

yet too see a pic of your car/ cars

Im down.

Kengi- large double double please