Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

Dark gray Sil40 on the previous page, with the RPF’s.

I got enough free coffins to go around… err coffees. : )

Well if its coffins your giving away, even better. Those things are fucking expensive

fuck. passovers coming… i cant have timmies soon…

kengi… good like finding me a kosher for passover grande white chocolate mocha with a shot of caramel and caramel drizzle

Man i couldnt belive you were jewish lol

LMAO… me neither.

no but in all seriousness… this friday meet… i cant have timmies. :frowning: :frowning:

shalom

ban this noob

You couldn’t believe you were jewish?

When?

Jews, i posted a panzer tank at the top of this thread, in about 10 days it’ll be at the bottom so you better book it.

http://gallery.jshost.ca/gallery/albums/s13/ricer240sx.jpg

My new drift hatch is winzz!!

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/eliminated-all-the-juice.jpg

it boggles my mind.

it costs like 4k to build a decent 240

wtf is wrong with you people?

He woke up one day with an unquenchable thirst for money, he couldn’t find out what happened. His parents told him they converted him in his sleep

I spend my money on hookers and alcohol.

EDIT: and over charged bj’s.

All this talk about Jews and a yellow hatchback pops up… Odd.

4k? what. new wheels cost that.

wrong, never discurage(sp) growth in a industry ur a part of it can only lead to bigger and better things i would love to see drifting and the RWD scene bigger cause maybe they will start making the corrola rwd again and make some real fun cars to drive not just these fwd cars sure they may be possers but there will only make more oppertunity for greatness making the future of this sport and our hobby endless in what we can and will do

This thread is gay. Not everyone has the same taste as the next guy, but we do what we do. I also kinda agree with applesauce that there isn’t very many awsome 240’s out there. My cars are by no means crazy, but your wheels on your S14 look fuckin rediculous. My .02. MY OPINION!! You also have to much time on your hands to think of everyone’s 240’s.