Why is my car so slow?

heh, my car goes all the way up to 199… then keeps accelerating, but the digital speedo wont go past 199 damn it!

btw, s13 auto ecu in a manual. heh.

switch it over to mph

then see how far it will go

I’m pretty certain that the Auto ECU’s don’t have a speed cut… I know that the S14 auto ecu doesn’t have a speed cut (I had to use it when I had an S13 speed sensor installed, which was showing twice the speed… ) But there’s still a rev limiter (which is fine by me).

Can you believe it a guy in a 911 turbo wanted to race me yesterday :lol: I of course didn’t, instead I went the other way naturally :lol:

Ooh silly people… our cars look fast but don’t go fast.

And holy shit that 911 turbo was fast… he got behind me then got to the side of me and I was just driving normal 60, then all of a sudden he steps on it like a maniac, and woosh…

What colour was the 911 turbo? was it an old guy driving it?

It was a black one, it was really really nice… it was the new one.

Not Elvis Stoyko’s pitch black 911 turbo, his is a 97. I used to train martial arts with him few years ago lol…

Hehe, pretty soon Adam will be able to ruin a 911 turbo.
Edit: And the 240SX is not as slow as some people think. I’ve taken new Z24 cavs and auto GTI 1.8Ts (either that or he was a ricer and badged his stock golf as one, only way I can explain beating that car) in a 99% stock DOHC S13.

Your car is slow because it doesn’t have one of these:
http://srownersclub.com/faq/i/s14whiteclip2.jpg

Why doesn’t a 911 ever pick on me. I get no love…boo.

it is a Ka, in NA form they are slow and with an auto you might as well be driving miss Dasy

oooh buuurnnnn… wait… do YOU have one :twisted:

Yeah, he does, but I don’t know if his car is much faster. :twisted:

Lol. yeah i will get a tuneup done. im running 16s so they shudnt be a problem and there was 4 ppl in the car so mabey that has somthing to do with the low topspeed but 0-100 was only me and passenger.

No I have a SOHC with a K&N performance air filter a Ractive performance muffler, performance racing pedals, performance seat belt pads, R racing performance floor mats and a performance Type R sticker.

:lol: …Yes Ahmed I do have one, do you?

Not much faster eh Mr. KA-T?..Aren’t you curious to find out?..You know what they say?.. “Curiosity killed the KAT” :twisted:

Oh baby, I’m more interested in those type-r red seat belt pads 8) perhaps the floor mats too. Do you have a red plastic type-r steering wheel overwrap too I want one so bad :oops: I am planning to get an electric twincharger setup (electric supercharger and electric turbo) in parallel through my K&N filter :o

I’m not much faster than last year yet John, but PM me if you wanna meet up.

John and Ahmed in one thread?

This should reach 100 pages easily.

I might show up to the west end meet tonight if the weather get’s better.

Your just grumpy because you don’t even have a 240sx.

Dude that’s hilarious :rofl:

ya but his motor is still faster then your car

I don’t think so.