Why quitting rules!

far-fetched MTV love story joint. came out prob a month ago

You do realize that 99/100 people in buffalo will never have to fill out an sf86 right? He doesn’t care.

They’re not insanely strict on that either. Just don’t lie to them. I put a semi-significant amount of drug use on my form, and they just asked a few questions about it then let it go. Then asked for a reference to verify that it was in fact true.

As long as you’re not going for a TS/SCI Full-scope poly, and havn’t been arrested you’re set. I’d never go for a fullscope, those things scare the shit out of me.

So basically you’ll have more threads begging for jobs soon? Good luck finding many people here willing to stick their neck out and recommend you when you left this job without giving notice.

I did see a sign outside lasertron that they’re hiring people for the gocarts at 10 something an hour.

:frowning:

I will be

IDK there are 4 people in this thread alone that have filled it out so 99/100 is a stretch probably but who knows. The point anyhow isn’t to not storm out so you can fill out a SF86 the point is you don’t quit like that because it is not professional, mature, and can hurt further employment opporunities.

:rolljerk::roll2:

Yea I was just saying something because I happened to be filling this out…and you never know where you could end up one day…

Not to mention the Buffalo business world is very small burning bridges isn’t the best idea.

what a stupid, stupid thing to do

But i must say this. When i was 15 and washed dishes at Bob Evans it really felt great when i quit in a similar way. I knew i was leaving so I waited until I worked a shift with the manager i couldn’t stand and just didn’t wash any dishes for about an hour then just left. But I was also 15 years old when i did that.

Walking out of a job stops being cool when you’re 17. You’re an adult, any adult who doesn’t provide proper notice is a fucking scumbag

or from another aspect. do you plan on using this job on your resume – what happens when they call for a reference?

I provided proper notice at Famous daves when i left so that if and when somethign fell through I always had an open door and job to walk into.

I only burned one bridge when I was 17, my job got replaced by a computer, They called me at home on a wednesday(i worked m-f) to tell me not to come in the next day. I had some stuff to pick up, so i showed up, walked in, got my stuff, told my boss that she was an overbearing cunt and left.

Didn’t you live at home until just recently?

WTF i didn’t realize they had any in NY assuming it was in NY. I used to go to happy hour at one in Seattle on Fridays.

Hell yea man theres one in greece where i was that opened in March of 06, and therees one in Cheektowaga that opened the same weekend as the october storm.

Joestypes :I assume your talking to the OP

Yep, they all play golf together. I’m actually going to take up the stupid sport at my bosses suggestion, because you make all kinds of powerful contacts.

Standard for any DOD, military contract

I notice he hasn’t responded. I wonder if he went begging for his job back?

Note what time is it.

Time to unpimp zee auto