why wont my clutch bleed?

ok well ive been working on my s13 coupe and i just installed a new clutch and clutch flex line because mine was shot, got everythng back to normal and i went to bleed the clutch and nothing. took the bleeder screw right off and nothing, also tried taking the bleeder screw from the block on the frame rail were all the hard lines join what could be wrong?

when u pump u have pressure?

the fluid just isnt squirting out?

nothing happens at all no fluids drop from the resevoir or come out the bleeder hole when screws removed

did you try pumping the pedal yet?

do u have pressure when ur pumping ur clutch?

u… are… pumping… right?

yup first the pedal was right to the floor as there was no fluid then i pulled it back up and filled the tank push down and nothing how many times maybe should i do this before i should get worried about purchacing new parts?

If you still have the stupid box mounted to the frame before the flex line that sometimes can be a bitch to bleed, I had the simular problem and my clutch slave on the tranny moving the fork was leaking (blown) sucking in air. Also sometimes the clutch master piston can turn inside out and not provide preasure. Its just a rubber “o” ring for a piston I think.

borrow or rent a vacuum pump canister.

alternate between the bleeder on the slave and clutch dampener/cooler tube. keep an eye on your CMC level though. Smack the clutch dampener/cooler tube to dislodge built up bull shit inside the tube.

I had one fuck of a time doing mine. Until I figured it out by doing exactly that^^^

And raise the front of the car at least a foot of the ground…that helps, a lot!

man we seem to be on the same page, boost hungry take that little collector mounted to the frame off completely, u dont need that just run the hard line from the master directly to ur slave(bend it very slowly into position) n just bleed it from the slave.yo dont need that flex line either… im sure thats where ur pain is

I like to run SS braided to the slave right from the CMC. Much easier and looks better. Way better peddel feel on the clutch to. More posetive feel and response.

get rid of the box

^ I would recommend running a flex line still, but yeah, run the stock flex line from the hardline directly to the slave, bypass the box. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to completely bleed it without the block.

Stab the bitch… that’ll make it bleed for SURE.

;p

^^way to go fool

Take the box out and bypass it… then light the box on fire. I hate that fuckin’ thing.

Bench bleed the master.

Sounds like you sucked ALOT of air through that hardline.

so were i sit as of now isi finaly got fluid through the lines and out to bleed but the clutch pedal stays soft i removesd the bleeder screw a few time and went back and forth about a half dozen times but not really getting to far any suggestions? all imputs welcome and as to Hurricane i think you have some rage issuse you need to work out LMAO. :stuck_out_tongue:

are you trying to bleed this by yourself…?

You only pushed the pedal back and forth a half dozen times? On the last car I bled that didn’t even have a completely drained line I had to push it back and forth at least 20 times before it started coming out.

Once you hear it squirt out the bleeder hole, just let it sit gravity bleeding for a bit, then close it up and it should work.

You sound new. Find someone who’s bled brakes or a clutch before and get them to help.