Winter Storm Warning starting Saturday night (12/15)

yeah, 8 is what i expected to see. theres def. not a foot or over of snow

There’s probably around 6-8" give or take down here next to D’Youville (west side). I just went and dug the car out so my landlord could get his car out. Then he got stuck so while he dug himself out I went for a few trips around the block. It doesn’t look like the side streets have been plowed all day so it was fun.

Edit: No camera so no pics.

no last night there was a good 3 in or so i had to keep shoveling it off the street where we were playing hockey

Dude, you lied, I called you on it, get over it. Unless you really don’t know what 3" is, and that would be scary.

i wish they would plow in the heights.

lolz @ eMKay in this thread.

Had to make a trip from EA to North campus and back, and back again, got stuck behind plows for a section each time, set the cruise to 35 and yawned. Other than that was doing the speed limit in 2" of slush while all the SUVs were only doing 50 and hogging all the dry road.

Having blown shocks all around means wheel hop in the parking lots so I can’t play around. Guess I should order my xmas present of AGXs.

i was out having a ball in this shit. other then having to snowthrow 3x today… plus once for my elderly godmother.

eh, we have at least 8-10" on the ground - Amherst near UB South. Drifts are well over 18". The dog is loving it, its hilarious.

I went & played in the barren lot on Sheridan where DSW used to be & the Tae Kwan Do place is…
The snow there is wind blown but not drifted in the main area (huge lot) where I was playing. At one point I stopped, opened the door, and the untouched stuff was over the step bar on my ranger.

That easily over 1’. Ranger 4x4 “off road pkg” ranger on 30.5 all terrains.

Overall, I am quite disappointed with this “winter storm”. :tif:

I even pulled out my winter hat that looks like this one.
http://www.villagehatshop.com/media/thumbsup.php?image=mad-bomber_lrg.jpg&width=375

I wore it for 5 minutes and took it off because I deemed it unnecessary.

I don’t know what some of you are complaining about, I’ve got over 10 inches in my backyard :shrug:

time to sell snow on ebay to southerners

Got another few inches overnight. Maybe 12-15" in the city total, but its hard to tell due to the drifting.

Hopefully they won’t plow my street again.

Got a nice morning of shoveling ahead of me.

Jeep = Happy me

If I have my own house some time, I wonder if I will ever shovel or clear off the driveway. I may just keep driving over the snow in my Jeep until it becomes 6-10 inches of hard packed ice/snow and lasts all summer.

I would not reccommend doing that…it’s become really easy to sue…

shit yeah, way more snow out there then I really thought was gonna end up happening. I dont even want to think about how deep it would be if it snowed hard all saturday night.

The snow goes up completely to my dog’s chest stomach.

He wouldn’t let anyone on his property, he’s a hick.

I woke up and thought my car ahd been plowed in in my parking lot @ my apt… had about a 2 foot plow drift in front of it and ~ 4 feet in the back (snow had drifted over the trunk)

i was ready to shovel out the car, then i was like well WTF ill try driving out…

backed the car up 2 feet then fwd, and WAM drove right out of there like it had AWD…

i <3 blizzaks…

although the people in the lot were looking at me funny

i had to get towed this morning, i tried to smash through the snowplow snow at the end of my driveway and wow my car is low

^ Doh. Some guy up the street from me did the same thing with his Alero right after the bills game. Took him a good 30-40 minutes to dig it out. I was thinking about going up with the truck to pull him out but figured letting him dig it out himself would teach him a better lesson. Alero <> snowplow.