Winter Storm Warning starting Saturday night (12/15)

It’s only about 70 here in LA right now :frowning:

I got two finals starting at 8am at UB on Monday morning. I wonder if they’ll be canceled?

I think it would take a pretty big storm for a college to cancel a final, even if the instructor can’t make it they’d have someone else proctor it. Rescheduling finals would probably be a nightmare.

It has started in South Buffalo, about 15 minutes ago to be exact.

just heard downgraded to 2-6 tonight
2-6 tommorow but mixing with sleet and freezing rain
1-4 tommorow night.

^ I’ll ask again, where are you hearing these updates?

The official NOAA forecast for Williamsville.

Tonight: Periods of snow, mainly after 10pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 20. East wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Sunday: Periods of snow with widespread blowing snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 32. Breezy, with a east wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.

Sunday Night: Periods of snow with widespread blowing snow, mainly before 1am. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind between 20 and 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Unless my addition is off, that’s still 14-24" total. Add in the wind and this is a dangerous storm.

the same place where he found the sword… a dumpster

Yeah, it’s actually been upgraded from 3-6 tonight and 6-10 tomorrow. j_espo must live in PA or just isn’t paying attention.

Right now it’s 4-8 tonight, 9-13 tomorrow and 1-3 tomorrow night for Williamsville
4-8 tonight, 7-11 tomorrow, and 1-3 tomorrow night for south Buffalo
5-9, 8-12, 1-3 for Lancaster/Alden/Marilla area
4-8, 10-16, 1-3 for Niagara county

Let it snow. I’ve got no where to go tomorrow and I moved my snowblower to the front of the garage so I don’t have to move vehicles to get it out.

taking the TBSS downtown tonight instead of friend’s 95 skylark…gay. Better be some drifto involved to make it worth it.

I’m going to tear down the ceiling in the kitchen, and a wall in the downstairs bathroom, begin winter project #2! (race car is other, but that’s easy, just some bolting and welding)

I’m sure what ever scumbag steals it will definitely do some drifto with it.

i hate working on sundays!

actually i got my update from 844-4444 right after dinner tonight.

and now that im home the weather channel was just talking about us getting 2 feet.

^ All that spray on tan Don Paul uses has soaked into his brain. Don’t get your weather there. :wink:

^^ :lol:

here comes teh snow!!!

you can find me and beast on southwestern, we’ll be the ones sledding behind the yotaaaaa

:ham::ham::ham::ham:

its snowing here in south buffal weve gotten about 3in so far

south cheektovegas, 1inch, not snowing… wtf…

About an inch here in Depew. Its still snowing.