Winter Storm Warning starting Saturday night (12/15)

Lesse we got 4 inches already in greece, they were calling for 3-6 tonight and 15 to 25 tomarrow.

and i work 20 minutes away from home on a good day. God i love my winterforces in times like this

Got back from the company holiday party about 1030, just a light snow, felt bad for the valet’ workers having to run in that shit. Not too bad so far but we will see how it is the morning, perhaps some neighborhood kid will be $15 bucks richer.

lol even worse, sumitomo performance summer tires :hang:

:smash2: Put some tires on it before you wreck it. Or go buy that tercel in the classifieds for $900.

not going to lie… i seen three gtos out earlier today… i wouldnt risk driving such a nice car in this weather

this snow storm is weak… i was just out bombing around in the jeep :smiley:

people suck at driving. so do i. fell asleep again while driving home tonight luckly i ended up in the median of twin city highway and i was able to drive out of it. i really need to see a doctor about my sleep problems

Slap some snows on it and drive it. That’s what insurance is for.

If we get what they’re calling for though, mine will stay in the garage Monday and I’ll carpool with the wife in the 4x4. :slight_smile:

theres about 5in or so by my house i just got in, we shoveled out a area and had a 4 on 4 game of hockey going, full contact and ice pathches it was awesome it was just starting to get to be a pain shoveling because it was starting to fly harder,

there was too about 3in earlier it was over the foot part on my hunting boots which is aaprox 2 1/2 in tall, mabe more due to my street having a field across the whole other side idk

So overrated so far, I went out and was throughly disappointed.

seriously what the hell is up with weather forcasters. ive been excited about the “impending” storms so far this season. and they have all been weaksauce.

Overcompensating for the disasters last year most likely.

Looks like it’s gonna be a bust. :tdown:

weaksauce…least i managed to find some snow left in a certain “college” parking lot in willville that i could tear up pretty solidly at approximately 5am

Hey, just a heads up for the rochester guys. 390/490 as of now is not all that well taken care of. Backstreets are pretty snowed in depending where you are. The salt/plows are working like crazy so it may be better but yeah, the roads are pretty shitty here.

Freezing rain on GI.

not enough snow…

This whole raining while 20 degrees outside is not cool.

Really cut down on overnight accumulations, but we are between the 2 lows now, so it will pick up later with all snow for a good portion of the rest of the day, but I don’t think we’ll see the high accumulations

maybe and inch in niagara falls.,. if that

2 inches in the town … if that … weak sauce