wiring problems?!

last week i dropped my s13 at the mechanic to get it cert. and e-tested. now he’s telling me that there’s a wiring problem and the car won’t start…i think he might’ve fcuk’d it up or something…
anyone have an idea on what it could be? i’m going to tow the car home tonight and i’ll let you guys know if it cranks or not…but the mechanic said its a “wiring problem”…HELP!

Well if the car was working fine before you dropped it off, well then he f**ked up.

that’s what i said!
anyways, he said the amperage line to my fuel pump is frayed…so he has to rewire the whole thing…probably going to cost big bucks

Did you authorize him to change the wiring on the fuel pump? If you did and he screwed it up, he is on the hook for the repair costs. If you didn’t authorize it and he did it anyway, then this isn’t even a discussion. TELL him to fix it. Don’t ask.

If he fixed it and something else broke then you are shit outta luck. If it doesn’t start at all then it could be a couple of problems: spark, fuel, or air. Let us know the car does and doesn’t do when you try to crank it over.