Wisdom Teeth

http://www.dentistry.com/articles/Untreated_Dental_Abscess_Can_Be_Dangerous.aspx

remember that next time your tooth cracks and it goes untreated.

I believe it cracked due to the fact that I have a small jaw, and the teeth are coming in tight. I had to have about 6-8 teeth pulled in my teens to make room in my mouth.

I also was dumb when I was a teen, and didnt take care of my teeth, and had to get 6 fillings, all at the same time. Since that day, I take crazy good care of my teeth

Holy SHIT.

I had local Novocaine as well and was conscious during the event.

Just took Ibuprofen for the pain, which is just a serious version of Tylenol. Taking them I was fine, without them I could get into a lot of pain for the first day or two.

I was more or less fine from the second day on, very well within a week.

Surgery was a breeze, I’ve had fillings that hurt more. I just put my music on and they were fine with it.

Yeah, I was prescribed Ibuprofen as well but i’ve been taking the Darvocets only. They work extremely well. People say they are weak but I think they work better than Hydrocodone to be honest.

I’ve never taken Hydrocodone so I can’t compare, Ibuprofen has worked wonders for me in my injuries.

Worked for the wisdom teeth.
Worked for the broken collar bone.
Worked for the motorcycle accident (although so did the Morphine, but I didn’t have a choice in that matter)

Motorcycle accident? What happened?

Mine are still in and the dentist said they cant remove them, they were done growing 10 years ago they say, and are not impacted, and they are grown into my nerves so even if we wanted to take them out we couldnt

Do they bother you at all? Sounds painful.

Time to bring out the pics again Vlad. :vlad

This is hilarious, grown men afraid of going to the dentist. :ahh
Try going to the dentist in other countries like russia 10-15 years ago where there was no such thing as painkillers. I can fall asleep at the dentist’s here after that.

i always doze off in the dentist chair.

Mine dont bother me unless i get a migrane for some reason, but they are not impacted. I hate the dentist bc i used to have to go like once a month for my braces when i was younger, so i always hated it bc it always seemed like i was there instead of with my friends having fun. And everytime i went after they would do whatever they do my mouth would hurt for about a week, not when i was just there at the dentist. It will fuck you up being 12-16 having to put up with that for 4 years. I actually had to have a couple surgerys done when i was youngee as well bc my bicuspids were done growing and they were still up in my gums, and i had some crazy problem with my jaw. So yea its more of a mental beatdown for me bc even when i was younger i could still put up with the pain

I got an extra printout of my x-ray that I will scan and post later. You should see the bottom 3rd molars, they are coming in at almost a 90 degree angle and pushing on my other teeth. Also sucks is that the left side (the one with the most pain) is right on the nerve canal, so theres a potential for problems during and after surgery.

FML. I would wait but the dentist said they are only going to get much worse over time and it’s best to get them out now before they grow any further.

It’s weird, they told me the same thing despite the fact that mine already erupted, are growing straight and not pushing on anything. I’m keeping mine unless they start causing problems, who knows - might need them in the future to replace a lost tooth or something.

Surgery tomorrow morning.

They made me sign some form stating that I understand that there may be complications. I guess the tooth on my left side has dug itself into my nerve canal, so theres a good chance that I may lose feeling in my mouth/lip area since they have to dig into that.

At least they are giving me some good drugs…

#1 thing is are they impacted? i had all 4 removed over christmas break, was put completely out, the next thing i remember after putting on the n20 mask was sitting in pain on my couch. my lowers were impacted, uppers were not, uppers were 100% pain free in 36 hrs, lowers hurt like FUCK until about 5 days after, it’s safe to say that 10 days after the surgery you’ll be up to 100%, probably sooner if none are impacted.

All 4 of them are impacted.

Life is gonna suck for you for the next few days after that.

Mine are fully impacted and I keep putting it off on getting done. Good luck man.

FUCKKKKKKKKKK

dont plan on selling or taking any of those drugs for recreational use, you’re gonna need em :lmao

good luck, ill be looking forward to more drug-induced quotes like the one found in my signature.