Witnessed: 350Z > Cobalt SS *Rape Scene*

lol. how’d this become a sticky anyways?

That’s pretty impressive in my book, I wasn’t hating on Cobalt SS’s, I just didn’t know what they were capable of stock. Work on getting those down to the 2.0/1.9 range and you’re looking at 13’s.

:word: fuck dem SS’s

oh shit…sorry bout that!! Thanks for changing it!!

and hmm…why is this a sticky? LOL.

i cant talk because all i have is an N/A s13 240sx and its a really fun car to drive but i know its no tt Z or anything of the likeless of one. but still i like the cobalt ss but im in love wit the Z . just tell the kid wit the SS to learn to drive before he lines up next to a 2-300 hp car

Definately wasn’t my black ss… Not sure why people hate on Cobalt SS’s. I think it’s probably because of the younger kids who have them think they are extremely fast from the factory and want to race anyone and anything. Stock they are a decent car. Decent accel, nice handling, interior is nice. Modded the thing is a beast as I have come to find out. But as of right now I have to figure out a way to keep my tires from spinning all the way through 3rd. I do have to say though it is fun when someone rolls up to u and they think it’s just another Slobalt SS and SUPRISE!

Is this Joe from street element? If it is This is Joe from street element Lol.

So no one will read it. :tup:

Tis’ True.

It’s all in the name. People will always hate certain cars just based on name. Yet they have never even been in, or ridden in one 90% of the time.

Personally I couldn’t stand the stock Colbalt’s they seemed as if they were ready to fall apart on the dealer lot. However seeing Chris’s SS it made me realize they are two completely different beasts. Inside & Out.

Not my style but not a bad car either especially for the money.

EDIT: Wtf, double post. Delete me.

yea i like them but I also wouldnt pay for one though…

Not hard to miss one of them with the giant wheels and wing.

And that 10 second running comment on the DSM was def. pretty funny.

:gotme:

mid to high 13’s really. Mike at new era got his to 13.4 with some pretty extensive modding, and he has one of the fastest in the country with the stock blower. I’m sure with spray, it can see 12’s.

They really arent fast cars, so I wouldnt be suprised if the SS even shifted every gear perfectly and the 350z missed a shift, and the same result woudl have occured.

–mark

it is I, Joe, from Street Element, Joe. lol

That is true. I’m on Sportlines and that’s the only thing that makes my car look different from a stock SS and even then people can’t tell the difference putting them side by side. But my point is that, yea, I may have a big wing’d cobalt ridin’ on 18’s but you don’t know what’s under the hood. As far as I know. OrangeSS (Chris) and I are the only one’s modded. The other kids drive around thinking they are fast

maybe i should quantify what i mean by “its not hard”

… turboing somedudes SHO wasnt “alot of work” as far as im concerned … other people might think differently

Hell, your the guy i’m gonna have help me wiht my car this winter then :smiley:

Lol. These dudes, plus 2 other cars, all got pulled over on Sheridan last night…

That’s pretty damn funny…it’s a good thing these kids parents all make tons of loot to pay for their children’s tickets :rofl:

LOL I saw that! What was with the flashing blue lights? Didn’t look like Amherst cops to me. I had to drive through the median to get by.

lol awesome. Let’s speed and act like idiots when it’s raining out

yeah, those lights were odd, but it was an amherst cop…