Witnessed bike accident today.. attn Shrives.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:39,topic:35834"”]

What are you kidding me? So with that logic hypothetically if I go 120ish or so on a bike and I wipe the fuck out and die it’s not my fault? Last time I checked it wouldn’t be anyone’s fault but my own.

Just keep this in mind, most actions have reactions. So therefore riding like an idiot = crashing like one too.

Unfortunately for a lot of kids that buy sport bikes these days that is how they learn or are put in their place. By getting injured themselves or seeing a friend get injured or die. It sucks but it seems to be a sad reality.

[/quote]

Did i stutter? No i am not kidding you. I hate it when people on here come out and say, they deserve it blah blah blah because they were riding like an asshat. Nobody deserves to go down and be airlifted to a hospital. Period.

I’ve said it before and ill say it again, 95% of rocket guys are fucking idiots. All the deaths and all the accidents DO NOT suprise me this summer at all, but in my mind whether they were 20yo wheelie junkies or 50yo cruisers, NOBODY fucking deserves to go down fataly. Thats all i was getting at. I mentioned nothing on whos at fault, just saying i wouldn’t wish it upon them.

I agree with your second half of the quote though, its really through other accidents that some people are put into check. Its unfortunate, but reality.