Workout crew

Ok, so my abs are back but I still can’t get the extra “beer” we’ll call it off. I’m talking MAYBE 5-6 lbs of extra fat that I can’t drop if my life depended on it.

Aside from the obvious cardio, situps, pushups, running/bike depending on the day. What can I do besides stop drinking to drop it, open to supplement suggestions as well. Up until now i’ve always been 100% natural without any kind of supplements at all.

BTW i’m 6’3’’ 202ish right now.

theres a bunch of different ways to do it, diet is the most important, start drinking a lot more water… .66 oz per body weight each day

also try doing your cardio first thing in the morning ON AN EMTPY STOMACH, just a scoop of protein and go run… then eat a decent breakfast

your body will burn way more fat after a morning run on an empty stomach

I eat extremely healthy 6 days a week and have one off day. Cardio I generally do about an hour after I wake up and usually on an empty stomach aside from a bottle of propel the caffeinated version. Then shower and breakfast comes after. I also need to start going back to the gym instead of the usual “body resistant” workouts.

that definately helps… you can either go the lift heavy and low reps, or light and high reps

both have their advantages, and essentially do the same…

most people confuse the heavy weight, low rep with just getting huge, but you can actually get ripped while building good muscle with it…

ex. what burns fat effectively? building muscle… so by lifting heavier, (not power lifting) your body will tend to burn more fat, and burn fat longer after your workouts rather than the lighter weight 20 rep sets.

also, run or cardio bout 20 AFTER you workout, its been proven to actually burn more fat than running before, also, running before tends to take away from your weight workouts by fatiguing you more… a 5 min light warm is good, but dont over do it

How much time do you generally spend on each/per day. I.E. how many days cardio/heavy lifting etc.

What kind of supplements can I take to increase fat loss, like I said I need to drop maybe 1-2% body fat.

i normally work mon-tue off wed then thur -fri and run afterwards

i dont do anymore than 20 min on the treadmill at bout 7-8 speed

as for my workout plan, it all depends on what i want to try and do,

i train chest by itself on mon
bi’s tris tue
legs thur
back/shoulders on fri

you can mix it up however you want to

as for sups, green tea, caffiene (usually in low carb energy drink) creatine, l-cartinine will help shed off the fat pretty quick

i dont generally get into the fat burners, cause you can buy the important stuff needed for a fraction of the cost

basically if you want to get the results faster you need to start cutting and stop building…

if you run the middle between those two it will work but take forever.

Have you tried HIIT(high intensity interval training) cardio? If not this is the bread and butter IMO. From the guy with a great six pack who still eats bacon and drinks soda.

Intervals have a better percentage of fat burn…But cardio is bullshit anyway.

what kind of abs excercises are you doing??

lift heavy/short at the gym

like 30min sessions

and keep well-hydrated.

you’re not far from what you’re shooting for.