Worst corporate policy ever.

ENVY ME!!!

Regular garbage can right under my desk, emptied every night by the cleaning service, and all the paper/plastic/styrofoam I can use. And we just bought a giant propane grill so we can grill on lunch.

Your place is what happens when idiots who think unplugging your phone charger makes a difference get to set corporate policy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!

Unbelievable.

I’ve still got two large ones… but I’m always annoyed because when they get emptied the cleaning people never put them back correctly, so my first task every morning is to move a garbage can.

I wouldn’t use that as a trash I’d use it as a cup and ask them for your trash bin back.

Even if they tell you it is for trash call them everyday and ask for a trash bin.

If you get nothing bring in a box and put your trash in it. LoL

Aaron:
hello…your trash BIN is full
fyi

GEE-OFF:
thats what you THINK
i already EMPTIED it
then filled it up with a CHEX MIX wrapper
then EMPTIED IT AGAIN

:lol: Touche!

id def use that as a cup for water or somethin…here, we have both a trash and recycling bin at our desk, plus several locations throughout the building that are larger “trash”, “paper/cardboard”, “depositable popcans/bottles”, “non depositable popcans/bottles” and “plastic bags”. and id say 75% of the people here are greenies. i have a feeling they hate when i drive my loud ass s10 to work. haha

Go to the dollar store and buy the largest color matching container you can find.
They might miss it if it looks like the rest.

I can see why they think it will help. I’m sure there are people that throw everything into one bin.

At least they will make some more money off the additional paper that gets recycled.

Do at your desk what I do at home, burn it.

they did the same thing to us but gave us a GIANT recycling bin to go with it. Hence, all garbage in my office is now recyclable.

i’ve shown this picture to everyone i can think of… i fucking love it.

^ I did the same thing

I sent it to coworkers that do not have their new cans yet.

I wish I had a camera. My officemate keeps his little cup on the floor like a normal trash can, and his garbage that wouldn’t fit (aka everything) is piled around it.

I went out and bought my own damn trash can on my lunch break the day they pulled this shit. My company trash can is now my pencil holder.

lol

Your fancy phone must have one…

I still have not recieved a new can…
:slight_smile:

I just went to the lunch room and threw out 5 new styrofoam cups, just because this policy is so dumb.

EDIT: That and I’m just killing the last 20 minutes before my 4 day weekend.

he’s got an 8830 I loaned him. I should have filled it with penis pics.

If you guys keep trading penis pics, is that cheating?