wow i do stupid stuff sometimes

lol

I go through the same dilemma at delta sonic, when she’s really hot (and they all are, they do that shit on purpose) I feel like a dick giving her 2 or 3 dollars, so i usually give 5-10. I stopped going there, cost me too much.

haha, cant look like a scrub to the hotties :lol: I think everyone does that :smiley:

well see what she does tomarow man, she may talk to you or blow you or atleast give you a free hot coco.

is that a pine hill truck that comes by?

u should be getting a blowjob with a tip like that

LOL

hey bjs a bj i still wouldnt pay 10 bucks for one

There are only a few good looking Pinehill chicks…The one who does the Main & Transit Area her name is Erica is real hot I ran into her at a bar before to bad she is married.

blond? i used to have her. the chick we have now is new. shes not very talkitive either.if she was i would prolly have gotten over the 10 dollars lol

my cousin and i did that once. we were in his car at Delta and 2 hotties were drying it off. one got $10 out the drivers window, and one got $10 out the passneger window. i just remember my cousin flipping a shit inside the car when the second one came over and started helping cuz he knew it was gonna cost him lol

20 BUCKS AND NO TITTIES fuck that

Since i’m a dude and dont have titties to flash around im gonna wear shorts so short you can see my ball sack and shove my junk at the drivers window when drying it. Thought about it last year. A tip should be given to afford larger shorts.