wow its cold

mother of god its cold… according to weather bug its 3.9 degrees outside… hasn’t been this cold in a long time

77 here :slight_smile:

i left for work at 6 in just a track jacket. bad idea.

I am really sick, and this crap blows

Its 3.6 out at my house right now, coldest its been so far this year.

Couch and hockey game, all good.

This weather is bullshit. The news said with the wind chill its supposed to feel like -14

well now its 3 out lower and lower it goes by the hour

55 here, i dont see any problem

my living room is 72 :gotme: im fine :tup: it sounds to ugly to go outside plus i got nowhere to go anyway, :tup: for hockey

heating blanket FTMFW

Wind Chill: -20°F (-29°C)

Greater Buffalo International Airport
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -78.73 Elev: 712
Last Update on Feb 10, 7:54 pm EST

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Buffalo&state=NY&site=BUF&textField1=42.8898&textField2=-78.8597

I left my lights on at fudruckers and my battery died.

It was painfully cold

I had a door molding crack from the cold. I was not pleased.

It’s about 3 degrees and windy here. I picked a good day to make home mode turkey soup. I think I might go get a pile of wood from the garage and start a fire. It’s amazing how soft a hard wood floor gets if you’re lying on it in front of a fire. :slight_smile:

78 degrees and sunny all day here

lol, idk. mine is still pretty hard even with a fire. pretty cold too.

negative anything for the loss

-2 on my back porch right now in willville, and windy as all hell

:stuck_out_tongue: If I start a fire and lay down on the floor in front of it I’ll be snoring in 5 minutes.

yea, i got a real nice fox fur rug i could pull up, but it takes forever to heat my house with the fire. Vaulted ceilings in the winter FTL.:tdown:

also i needed to chop wood and forgot and theres no way im going out in this.lol