WOW. **title edited by admin

My original ad:
http://son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27667&highlight=mine's+ecu

And the stolen one after I sold my ECU to some guy from SON.

Gotta love the direct copy and paste as well as using my pics to sell it.

I don’t mind that he’s trying to sell it for $200 more than I sold it for. But come on, do you really have to use my ad?

:picard:

hey man im trying to make money and that shit sells on zilvia
lol i know im too lazy to take my own pics

Ahh…WTF…that was nasty.

I guess it got deleted quickly though.

Haha…it was actually a good laugh.

who the fuck cares.

i don’t know what it’s worth, but if it’s worth his asking price and someone wants to buy it then he’s happy and they’re happy. you were happy when you sold it to him, if you weren’t then you should have asked for more so shut the fuck up.

have you ever heard of curbsiding? it’s the same thing, i have friends that make a living doing it. the people they buy them from are happy to get rid of it, the people they sell them to are happy to get it, everyone wins.

you’re really starting to annoy me mark.

time to make a fobwall vs simplemind7 thread in the drama section!!! you can get more attention, yay!!!

thank you simplemind
the fag on zilvia linked this page on my thread and i dont know how to delete it
fuckin losers

Man, can people not read? Why are you so fucking stupid? Seriously. Is english your second language?

clearly you’re upset about him profiting, no one in their right mind would care that someone borrowed some pictures and text, it’s not like it’s copy written.

if you’re genuinely upset about that, you have problems.

i’ve done it with things i’ve sold, people have done it with things i’ve sold them and i have never heard of anyone having a problem with it.

so you’re either:
a) upset about him profiting
b) just trying to get more attention by creating more drama
or
c) fucked in the head.

and it was you (fobwall) who is linking this thread to zilvia
man you’re truly a fag
way to ruin ppls thread

Proud of you Mark :smiley:
Flipping shit for more than double what you bought it for = you’re a greedy shit. This is what happens when you try to rip your “fellow” car enthusiasts off. I put it in quotes b/c crooks like you have no sense of community.

yeah i know guys… get a real job

so its a fucking crime to make profit off something
that makes real sense
too bad we dont like in the fairyland world u live in where there is no profit to be had
and every1 charges or even gives shit away
its called “business” i put quotes bc u might not be familiar with the term

Hey man are on drugs or what?
People can do anything with any part as long as they paid you what YOU were asking for, if you don’t like the fact that people buy and sell things and in fact they resell for more than they pay (which is smart then lose money, unless you are dumb.) don’t sell your parts anymore just scrap them, lke that people can do nothing about it and don’t be a asshole asking the guy if: “Is english your second language?” you should look at yourself in the mirror to see what you look like!
And if you don’t like the fact that the guy is reselling your part keep it yourself don’t shit in his for sale thread!you should be banned for a while for been a asshole.

i dont mind people making a profit, but greedy snakes like you should be banned. ex. that greddy 18g you bought for $300 off another son member and tried selling for $650. You’re a lowballer.

dk’s ad:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32209&highlight=greddy+18g

original owners ad:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25572&highlight=greddy+18g

notice the matching serial numbers.

if you buy something on SON, dont try and sell it back to SON and double your money. These scum should be banned without question.

did you end up getting $650 for that turbo dk? Im sure that SON members won’t be happy to hear that.

…sad

lol I gave the $650 CASH in the the seller hands!
“Better know before start talking!”

And if I had paid $10 for the turbo or any other part ,I paid for that and “the paid factor” gives me the right to do whatever I want to do with it!
So shut up!

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25572&highlight=greddy+18g

ok so you’re telling me you gave him $250 more than his original asking price?

IMO, there’s a very big difference from people that run a legitimate business to people that flip shit for a profit. Legitimate businesses BRING opportunities to a community. They buy parts from a supplier that would normally not be accessible to the individual, and sell them for a desirable price. People that flip things, take a product that was already in the community, and try to make a buck off of it. They don’t contribute ANYTHING. The item was already there to begin with. They’re just opportunists trying to scam others. The same applies to asshats that go to the store and buy up all the hottest items when they hit the shelves so that they ARTIFICIALLY drive the price up. The non-douche way to get rich off of that, would be to contact the supplier, and bring in more of those items, rather than driving up the price of the limited quantity already available.

thread title really rubs me the wrong way…

sit in the corner for 2 days mark… merry christmas

lets all try to be a bit more respectful towards to forum please.