Wow

I would tend to argue it’s all about how much attention you draw to your car.

Stickers jump right out at you, because the whole point is advertising products you have on your car. This makes your car a prime target. And if you are advertising products that you don’t have, that just makes you a gigantic ricer poser anyways.

Idiots who break into cars are typically looking for high priced electronics and such, as what was most likely advertised with your Apexi sticker. They’re probbably upset they didn’t find a boost controller or something.

The time I had my car broken into, it was because I was stupidly pounding my subs near where I park my car.

I also don’t display my gauges on the side pillar. I keep them below the stereo and covered up everytime I leave my car. That will also be less advertising, and it helps keep you outta trouble when a cop pulls you over.

Or you could do what someone I know does… Fill your car with a few hundred empty plastic coke bottles, and other assorted trash… No-one ever breaks into a car like that!!

James

Didn’t one of the mods catch someone stealing stuff off their car not to long ago?? Any reason we didn’t organize a SON gang-bang for that?? I think he let those guys off way to easy…

James

oh shit, that sucks. watch these items or the stock items before it was replaced show up on somebodies classified fs thread on a board somewhere. =\

That’s just terrible sorry to hear about that dude…Man they even crushed up the kleenex box in one of those pictures :evil: …Im sure ull find out who they were though, they will probably get stupid and post your shit on ebay

Yep, it was Andy the president. The rear-bumper-bandit is still on the forums under a different name.

Oh man that totally bites. Sorry to hear about that.

for those that think its the stickers… his car looks like a beater… that would never be the reason… it’s obviously someone who knew what he had… and wanted specific things… i’m suprised they didnt just take the car and get the motor, scrap the dented/rusted up body.

oohh man that gay shyt. i bet its some high school ricer kid. i hope you find him man cause that not right man.

yeah i was gonna say they knew what they were going for, if your an average theaf you dont go for a gauge, even still jon man im sorry to hear that, i will keep an eye open

Yep, it was Andy the president. The rear-bumper-bandit is still on the forums under a different name.[/quote]

i think his new forum name starts with a “G”. didnt someone with a name starting with “G” post somewhere in this thread…

sorrie to hear that bro… i noe how u feel somone stole 4 brand new winter tires out of my crx and tried to steal my wheel too until one of the german sheppards by my shop chassed them. lets just hope u can find out who did it

yea, it looks like they knew what they were doing. a normal smash and grab theif wouldnt take the time to cut through thick battery cables, from what ive seen at my shop they just rip shit apart.

Dude that sucks, I had my car broke into a few years ago and they stole my subs, my amps, my cd changer and my crossover. My insurance never covered it and ever since I never put another system in my car. I can only imagine how angry you must be. Fucken theifs are the lowest of the low…too bad they didn’t steal the rust… Ta-rupt-ta-tshhh

damn jon… sorry to hear that. I am 100% sure that it is someone on SON. 100% sure. It was probably Tony240 signed on as a different username or maybe someone else who pm’ed you for your address or something. It’s pretty obvious that they were after certain things though. hence they brought the tools to take off your air filter. Well im happy that at least your whole car wasn’t stolen.

sry to hear about ur car… it must suck… and if they had waited for like 2 more weeks b4 breaking in ur car… and had read this thread…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19899

then they woudlnt have smashed ur window. and have jus unlocked ur door with a hanger…

You gotta realize that most people who do this stuff are morons. My buddy had his 240 broken into 3 weeks after he bought it. They didn’t know the doors were frame-less (at the top). And the tried to pry the door, but just damaged the roof. Finally they gave up and smashed the window.

And Jon, sorry for the damage bro. If you find those fucks, I say you post up their address and well…

Yup, post up their address. But to be honest, i have yet to catch one of these car thieves who break into someone elses cars. I can’t wait to catch on of them though.

You gotta realize that most people who do this stuff are morons. My buddy had his 240 broken into 3 weeks after he bought it. They didn’t know the doors were frame-less (at the top). And the tried to pry the door, but just damaged the roof. Finally they gave up and smashed the window.

And Jon, sorry for the damage bro. If you find those fucks, I say you post up their address and well…[/quote]

i beat your buddy by a week, two weeks after i thought the car, i was at yorkdale shopping mall and when i came out my door edge by the lock was bend it, i thought someone must have hit with their door, but then i started to explain to closely and came to the conclusion someone went at with a crowbar

Same here, some little shits broke into my car and guess what they stole? Two bottles of cologne, that’s it. Like WTF!!! I know I’m glad they didn’t take anything else, but two bottles of cologne??? And the car was right on my drive way with three other cars. They break into mine to get two bottles of cologne???