writing a cover letter

This sucks. I totally need to write one and I just keep staring at the same 3 lines ive had for 2 days.

i totally want to just write “SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL” but I dont think it will help my cause…

Cover letter for what kidn of job?

“So there is this website…” and “Are you on BBM?” should suffice

Shoot me your email. I’ll send you the last one I wrote, that I plagaurized from someone way smarter than me. Just swap “engineer” for “social skills” and whatnot…

BBM has worked more than once…jussayin…

So has “so there is this website…”

hah. where is matt when you need him…

“I am an avid consumer of all of your brands and would be willing to accept compensation in product form, as necessary.”

For all kinds of “jobs”, no?

My education, experience, accomplishments, and attainment of Fellowship in the American College of Healthcare Executives qualify me for this position.

My executive experience includes President and CEO, Executive Vice President /COO, Vice President of Administration, Planning and Construction of large replacement teaching hospitals on new sites. of Hospitals.

My management style is: leader, supporter, team builder/player, evaluator.

My strengths are excellent written and verbal communication, financial problem solving skills, turnaround of hospitals, Board relations, Medical Staff relations, government relations, community relations, provision of high quality patient care.

Honesty and integrity are a constant throughout my career.

The particular aspects of my background and experience as they pertain to the challenges facing the hospital are best explained through personal discussion. I can be contacted at my home phone,

Thanking you in advance for your help in this matter, I remain
Sincerely,

^ do not do that.

Hahaha, that is so bad.

I like that

Every sentence starts with MY MY MY MY MY MY. You’re supposed to acknowledge your understanding of THEIR requirements and try to connect with them on a job-specific basis, and apply how YOU suit them. That cover letter could be presented to any job.

Not to mention “Excellent written communication” as the #1 strength, followed by grammatical errors :lol:
Of Hospitals.

SWOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

followed by a virtual headbut

“Dear Bro or Bra,
You know what this is? It’s my new fucking cover letter. You know what that means? I’m getting this fucking job today. My friends, they all got the same cover letter, they’re getting fucking jobs today. I’m going to get offers from every hiring manager I apply to. If I don’t, they’re fuckin skanks.”

http://web.mit.edu/career/www/guide/coverletters.pdf
?

I stole bits and pieces from all over the internet when I had to write mine.

YES!!! edit: it was better with out the salutation. real bros dont need a greeting.

I had to write a cover letter for my business communications class a few semesters ago. I re-read it the other day and imrpessed myself. haha. its for a management position at a body shop I used to work at. maybe Ill post it when i get home.

this one is better

I was informed that you may be searching for a President/COO in a Hospital System located in Northwest Pennsylvania that is intended to lead to the CEO position. If so, I would like to learn more about the position to evaluate for potential fit. I am attaching my resume for review. I am an accomplished Senior Level Healthcare leader with 20 years of successful experience in teaching Hospitals that include private and Catholic Hospitals; I also have experience in industry. I have earned a reputation for exceptional team-building skills, producing well-balanced, cost effective and value-oriented outcomes. My accomplishments show me highly competent at building meaningful physician relationships and partnerships that increase volume.

I am transitioning out of XXXXX Healthcare System, (1071 beds with two hospitals and a nursing home in Jacksonville, FL), where I served 1.5 years as System COO and 2 years as President and CEO. XXXXX is part of XXXXX, the largest Catholic Healthcare System in the US with 67 acute care hospitals.

Currently, I am seeking a Leadership position that would benefit from my twenty year experience of progressive management.

My experience includes achievement in:

· All aspects of day-to-day hospital operations and administration, including turnarounds in multi-hospital systems.

· Strategic development and implementation of acute, long term and primary care services, including hospital start-up.

· Development of community-based primary care physician networks.

· Graduate Medical Education, as I served as DIO in addition to other administrative responsibilities.

· Excellent Board relations and ability to build effective alliances with external constituencies and organizations.

· Trained Six Sigma Executive management to improve processes, safety and financial performance.

I would be happy to discuss background in greater detail with you, either on the phone or in person. If this position doesn’t exist and you are conducting a search for someone with my background at the present time or in the near future, I would greatly appreciate your consideration. If I can assist you in the development of your business through my contacts in the industry, I will certainly do so. Please do not send my resume to a potential employer without discussing it with me first.

Thank you for your time.