WTBH: Need job asap

[quote=“Afrank45,post:35,topic:40071"”]

apply UPS online they set you up with an interview the next day my buddy went last friday got hired on the spot…hope it helps

[/quote]

not true my mom was applying for over a year there applying every month and it took her knowing someone highup inside the place to get her a job, so id consider your friend lucky, or do you mean the seasonal truck helper job?

i think dicks is hiring for front end

[quote=“aberfitch82,post:42,topic:40071"”]

i think dicks is hiring for front end

[/quote]

haha my dick’s always hiring for front end, and back room.

oh wait, married, it’s not. was just too good of a setup to let go to waste.

Thanks everyone. I’m going to start making calls at around noon and see how it goes.

and Speedped’s sig makes me lol, I should change mine to, Going fast aint cheap, thats why i’m 15,000 dollars broke LOL.

no problem, goodluck man!

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:39,topic:40071"”]

Good luck man, sometimes it seems like in your time of need there is never anything available. A few years back when I totaled my truck, I was working nights at Tops, which I actually enjoyed, the people that came in at 4am where great. I had 3 bruised ribs and told them I needed a few days off, I guess since I only worked there a few months they said I couldn’t, so I quit.

Then my new car blew a head gasket :frowning:

I was jobless for about 3 months, until I started working at Big D tire, then I got hired at the Highway Dept again, now I’m at Derrick and I love it!

You will be ok and do fine, luck!

[/quote]

Thanks so much. At least it gives me some hope that i can have a job by the weeks end!

[quote=“chino,post:40,topic:40071"”]

I cannot fathom why in gods fucking name you would not have posted this in your original post, shit drives me insane.

you can apply for a fuel cell technician job at my company if you want, I don’t think there are any requirements other than good motor skills and can pass a physical & drug test.

Pays $13/hr if I recall.

www.nanodynamics.com/employment.php

[/quote]

I was in serious panic attack mode last night. I wasn’t thinking all to clearly when i posted this.

thank you though.

[quote=“aberfitch82,post:45,topic:40071"”]

no problem, goodluck man!

[/quote]

appreciate it and all the help.

I’m glad there are some people on this site who can be serious and not post shit like sell yourself and shit :slight_smile:

PMed you :slight_smile:

my pizza place is hiring if ur not a douche, what did u do at your previous job that makes u desperate for a job right away

It’s not what I did at a previous job. It’s that I quit west herr and was super laxed about finding a new job and in that time I spent what I had in the bank plus some I guess I didn’t have in the bank and now I have bills due and no bank to take care of it.

call 1-877-914-2568…independent health job line

also apply at remedy staffing and ask to work at independent health you can be a dam monkey and do what there hiring for temps…also to be a temp no drug test needed but to get hired full you need to pass one

Thank you. I’ll give them a call as well.

Drugs tests are no big, never done a drug in my life :slight_smile:

[quote=“cky89,post:51,topic:40071"”]

Thank you. I’ll give them a call as well.

Drugs tests are no big, never done a drug in my life :slight_smile:

[/quote]

no one has :gotme:

if you are still in Rochester a lot i can get you a job at Delta sonic on west Henrietta like 99% sure.

tim hortons is hiring

Why are you having such a hard time finding a shitty job? Are you really ugly or somehting?

Seriously. Even Quaximoto got a job in the bell tower.

frealz… go stand outside of home depot dressed like you just hopped the border, you can probably get some work quickly :smiley:

[quote=“AKasprzyk,post:53,topic:40071"”]

if you are still in Rochester a lot i can get you a job at Delta sonic on west Henrietta like 99% sure.

[/quote]

oh of course lol. i was trying to get a job while going to school there so i could live out there, but instead i dropped out and im going to ecc now.

thank you though

[quote=“sureshot!,post:55,topic:40071"”]

Why are you having such a hard time finding a shitty job? Are you really ugly or somehting?

Seriously. Even Quaximoto got a job in the bell tower.

[/quote]

yeah, i’m pretty ugly :slight_smile:

[quote=“chino,post:56,topic:40071"”]

frealz… go stand outside of home depot dressed like you just hopped the border, you can probably get some work quickly :smiley:

[/quote]

lol i should try…

but really. i called the place jdmjunkie told me about, im going to fill out paperwork right now and then they said i can start on 2nd shift at the latest mid next week.

thank all of you guys so much for helping me out when i really needed it.

hopefully i can work another place on the weekends that some of you have mentioned :slight_smile: