WTF: Why was my FS thread closed?

I do not understand why my thread was closed.

Can someone explain please.

Read rules, you had no pictures in your for sale add.

^ Really? That’s the reason? In my post I stated that I will provide pictures and information to everyone that sends me a P/M inquiring. Not valid?

because fuck you, that’s why

ib4t(2nd)l

lol…

what thread was it?

i dont think it was me so mike or brian will have to chime in.

My FS Thread, posted yesterday.

Blankets3 - go fuck yourself… and die.

best reply ever

agreed

and the fs thread was a fail.

Farmer hows the sale of your pieced together R34 going…

Moving on…

^^ How was it a fail? I said for information, pictures and list of mods to P/M me. Pretty simple concept. No one reads shit anymore.

I don’t need a parts shopping list, location and pictures on the internet for all to see…

I dont own an r34, never did. Educate urself before you shoot ur mouth off and look like even more of a fool !!!

lol, I had to say my comment, i dont mean it but it fit so well i had to ^-^

it had me rolling on the floor, just out of the blue comments are funny, but u might have hurt somebodys feelings !! lol

LMAO…so random yet so good.

You have a clean hatch, apparently.

Who cares? your FS add sounds like you just wanted to brag, more than you wanted to sell it.

I can understand it for security reasons… but how is it any different if someone was to PM you?

Yeah agreed^

Atleast share that in a call cause then you have a phone number to go to after if shit goes sour.

it is not about typing properly, when you try to make a comment without knowing the real deal , you look foolish !!

i see you edited ur post , most likely because u made a mistake also !!!

farmer you are a piece of shit individual.

i would like to challenge you to a fight.

you, me, no shirts, mud pit, foam helmets, and i get a 30 minute head start.

^really?

Cyprian you have a 10 year old internet lol as your signature…you therefore relinquish any right to be crtiquing people!!

i want to see this mark/farmer fight. $10 on farmer, even without the 30 minute head start.