WTF!?!?

So I put my bike up on ebay today and about an hour ago I get an email from Ebay stating that my account was recently hacked by a third party. They started fraudulant auctions in my name etc etc. So my account was frozen and im still talking to them to resolve the issue. wtff yo

I went through the same thing, they tried selling a Porsche on my account, lol.
Basically, it’ll get worked out and you’ll have to go through some teaching session called “anti-phishing.” It teaches you how to recognize fake emails to prevent your account from being phished, etc. etc.

I guess im not using ebay anymore fuck them
assholes

…because they are protecting your account from fraud?

Yeah fuck them, those assholes. How dare they.

Nooo. You don’t realize what I just went through. I gave them all my information. Answered all of their security questions and then they told me, after an hour of chatting, that I had to mail them a photo id such as a license and etc so they could reactivate my account which is going to take up to a week! fuck that. they apparently have no problem making it easy for people to hack into your account but its harder than fuck for you to reopen it after the fact. I can spend my time advertising elsewhere. Or ill just open a new account.

Actually, they most likely hacked into your account by other exploits having nothing to do with ebay…

The fact that ebay found out and told you, is pretty cool of them and a really good security system was in use.

dont bother opening a new account, jsut wait until its activated again, in the mean time u got so many other ways to list your bike

Yea your right. I just get so hot headed. Fucking sicilian genes.

u also need to check ur third part use authorisation often too. if u don’t next thing u know u have three different people using ur account.

rofl

Uh… you sure? I didn’t have to do ANY of that stuff man. Are you sure its actually ebay? Maybe its a spoof site and they’re doing it to steal your identity and total fuck you over? I did NOT have to mail them a photo id… that sounds sketchy to me man.

does sound really sketchy… thats why i use other peoples ebay accounts when i want to buy shit, i’m not putting all my info out there.

sounds to me like someone is scamming you, ebay probably didnt even send you the emails.

:rofl

you gonna get raped

and :rofl @ hank’s rant