WTH: Pooper Scooper $40 / hour - Clean Baldy is Your Man!

ne one need someone cleaning PM me :slight_smile:

Wow, I forgot how much it sucked picking up dog shit after the winter in Buffalo when it is like sloppy shitz after the snow/freeze/thaw/rain cycle. Another positive to living here in FL, the dog shit bakes down here and in less than a day it is like a clay brick! No messy clean up.

… ding ding ding
saw add in the amherst bee

The Dog Butler
pet waste removal service
$12-$24
weekly service

linky
http://www.yellowpages.com/name/Buffalo-NY/the-dog-butler?search_mode=all&search_terms=the+dog+butler

Not a bad deal.
I want to see their credentials.

$12 - 24 per week?

Pffft.

Its not big deal if I clean it up once a week. I just didnt want to deal with 4 months of it.

he does one timers to

:thankyou:

:lol:

:heart:

he’s been driving his pickup around amherst for a long time now. always made me chuckle.

I am offering 20 bucks to someone who wants to do it tonight. I will provide a pooper scooper and bags.

Bump. Who’s available this week? I’ll match Nick’s offer. Shouldn’t take more than an hour, pretty easy $40. 1 dog, medium sized yard with a pool/patio that he’s at least smart enough not to shit on.

Near Maple/Hopkins.

wear some high boots and lawn mower them landmines
free fertilzer spreader

:rofl:

:lol:

can’t stop laughing at this

PM’d Baldy.

Try Baldy, and DirtyE30

Oh, fabulous. I pick up shit one time for some easy cash, and now I get a custom title? LOL

woooonderful…

Who needs some poop pickup? Might as well use that to my advantage. LOL

I could use the extra $$$ I suppose.

Toss me a PM of location. I charge $40/hr, but it wont take that long I’d imagine…

lol, i cannot stop laughing at the custom title

so, who gave it to me and who paid for it?

wasn’t my suggestion…