Yarter Performance and Underboosted....

the cone means clueless?

Yeah, SS is clueless if he thinks he’s ‘driving around all of us’ with a 125 car

drew couldnt drive around my unicorn ws.6

are you talking about my wiring? Because I suck at it. No news there. Just because I half assed the wiring on my nitrous kit, is a pretty weak thing to compare to all the other shit I have done…

woaaahhh sounds like the Bought not built comment hit a nerve there buttercup. Take a breather…

127 on a slipping clutch btw. Thanks.

It’s all good bro. Your good shit in person and I’ll always be willing to help you. Not gonna get into an internet argument because we’re both bored. Let me know when you want to run them off.

You are a young, cute man and I adore you.

u gonna run him on the mid 600 tune or the mid 700 tune?? how many ppl have you unleashed this evo against? have you run it at the track?? soooo can you also tell me what that cone means??? bc you havent yet

Bro, I don’t even know what the cone means. No, I’m not running it at the track until the end of the season.

I sold Wayne audio stuff years ago and had an amazing transaction.

After seeing all the positives on the forum lately, I’ve been debating having him.take a look at my 2000 mountaineer. About 8k miles ago I had my front pads/motor replaced. About 4k ago had the rear done as week. They are makin some pretty bad noises under load.

Not sure if your lift is set to handle that or if you are i nterested in taking a look, let me know hommie. Is rather give the business to a local then some fly by night

<- Likes this thread.

ive driven Travis’ Evo, and ive been in your car for several spray runs. you arent beating him unless chuck norris flags it and roundhouse kicks you out ahead.

I’m just gonna stick with 93 for this summer. If all goes well… on high boost ,somewhere around 18psi, I think il make somewhere around mid 500’s, but like i keep telling everyone. I really don’t think il turn the boost up this summer because I just want to enjoy the car and it should be making low 400’s off wastegate spring.

Been in a 702rwhp turbo Terminator before and thought it was pretty cool… felt like nothing compared to when I rode in Trav’s Evo. Literally felt like my face was going to melt off. Evo rolls HARD.

I want a ride. Is there a sign-up sheet? Lol

So you’re going for what a stock motor on a smaller turbo could make reliably. Gotcha.

sense when do Butt dynos win races? I have been in many cars that feel “faster” that have actually lost, or have been alot closer for that matter…

IMO it will be somewhat good with me on the 150, and travis on low boost. Anything more, it wont be worth it.

and Brett, you have never been in the car for a 150??

Why is TT racing on low boost if you’re spraying a 150 shot? :rofl

Probably doesn’t need high boost anyways though.

:crackup

I agree, you on 150 and me on “low” boost should be a good run.

damn. i gotta sell my shit and buy a car that already fast… fuck!! im always behind!