You guys make this call.......

[quote=“Afrank45,post:42,topic:25049"”]

lets get a few things clear…i never once asked to be given a deal which i am sure don can confirm for all of you i asked for a quote on a radiator flush(not a transmission flush… Turbo tsi) i personally could care less who is right or wrong i do not know don from the next guy from his posts he seems like a ok guy i simply asked chris his opinion…but lets be realistic here i personally do not know the goin labor rates at shops or any thing of the sort but i thought that something like a radiator flush had a set rate and wasnt based on labor hours. Of course since ive know chris’s family as long as i have i am aware his entire family is GM employees so he does know what he is talking about. To clear the air on swerve i have never been there nor do i personally know paul so this is not some type of competition thing. As i am aware this thread was no more than asking for an opinion he never once said don was an asshat or anyone who works at hybrid he just asked for the forums opinion i am not sure how that makes him “a fucking douche”…but w.e this is a fucking internet forum

[/quote]

Fixed… sry typo

regardless… his tone is what set off the entire debate. If he came on here and asked if the price was reasonable without mentioning names of shops and without the tone of “everyone’s favorite shop,” and no mentions of price gouging, then yes… that would have been a reasonable post.

But he didn’t, he started right off and made it personal for no apparent reason other than to bash on Hybrid. For that point alone he’s a fuckstick.