you know your a gearhead when...

haha Junior, I bet you that “Free” oil change ended up costing you way more in the end.

Was it worth it in the end? :smiley:

^^ make up sex is always the best… so it was worth it! She was the greatest!! I miss that girl so much

You know when you’re a gearhead when you buy your GF a torque wrench+socket set for her birthday. True story.

hahaha, hey junior, are you going to be at sheridan this semester? Sep?

i should be! i gotta talk to the program coordinator!

You know your a gear head when your cars “issues” dissapear and you get pissed because you had not figured out what it is yet.

you know you’re a gear head when you notice that after washing and drying your hands, you forgot to wash the back of your forearms/ elbows >.>

^must not be a gear head then because you should always know to wash up to your elbows! (Just kidding with you.)

You know your a gearhead when you read a thread about this shit

You know you’re a gearhead when you know that no one understands why you would rather have a 17+ year old money pit than a new Civic.

your a gear head when you know the difference between a real car and a shit box civic that takes away from your manhood.

What`s wrong with CivicsÉ

You know your a gearhead when christmas comes along and all you can think of is what performance upgrade you could buy eveyone this year.

Last year everyone got cold air intakes LOL