ZX-10 VS trailer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpR6pO4IHuc[/ame]

I take it there was a 3ed bike that was flying and couldn’t stop?

holy crap!

No, that rider thinks the other two riders slowed down and gave the “race” up and he is determined to win that “Group Ride” trophy.

He won.

Stupid game stupid prizes

wow… there’s a group riding trophy and no one told me!!!

on a serious note, that is one crazy crash!

Dead? Yes…

I think the rider lived, one broken arm and leg according to the description on the youtube page.

That was crazy! I thought the dude died till I read the description. I feel sorry for the innocent videographers Ducati though.

rider error, i feel sorry for the guy with the trailer, hope his lawnmowers ok

The extended version…

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCUVNX_83U8[/ame]

RUFF RYDERS lol apperintly they told him to stay in the back cause they knew he couldnt ride.

What do you mean he can’t ride? He certainly have the mad MotoGP riding skill of pinning it in a straight line. Only if he has the skill to spot a giant truck towing a giant trailer with a giant lawmower on it slowing down and making a right turn. :rofl

pfft… you see those flips he was pulling? dude is a straight Evel Knievel on a bike!!

“Ruff Ryders” were involved why am I not surprised.:lol

How to be a ruff rider member

1. must wear kicks
  2. leather vest is all you need
  3. must be able to wheelie and or stoppie
  4. must be able to go fast in a straight line no turning skill necessary
  5. must be into hiphop
  6. Never pay attention on the road, because attention is always on you dawg
  7. remember to bring yo flag and camo pants son
  8. those thin gloves from walmart in the auto section match your pants so we wear those.
  9. get yo shine on.:number1
  10. half helmets are welcome if not preferred.

I see this all the time and I can’t help but think “why bother?”

“YOUUU KNOWWWW” lol i admit to being squidish for sure but I always am wearing my full face DOT at least mostly snell helmet, Icon gloves, and full jeans… but i do admit on hot days to be wearing a tshirt and sneakers… bad habit but yea…

I can’t believe they took the first video down! I’ve seen a lot worse on YouTube than that.

Stupid YouTube! >_<

What are the ruff riders doing out in the boonies? Damn homie stick to the city streets and this shit wont happen… Far less trailers with john deere mowers and less straight aways… Hahah

Idiots.

What kills me the most is the one hoodlum is so busy talking about “I told him to stay in the back” he can’t even check on the guy??? Regardless of the stupidity of any rider who wrecks I would still make sure that rider is OK, or do what I could to help until the AMBERLAMPS arrives!