2009 Bing's Spring Meet?

please tell me thats a joke

HAHAHAHA

Only for the s13 owners…s14 owners get to point and laugh

it will happen i just cannot find the time to cooridinate.

what would help is if we can get a few reliable people, that i know and trust on here, to volunteer to manage certain parts of the event… namely the voting awards portion… managing the maps and probably cruise assistance.

Mike and i havent been able to discuss this in person and there is no chance that we will get the opportunity to do so in the immediate future.

What do you need for the map/cruise assistance?

well, for starters

we need maps printed with the route

people with cell phones who can take calls if others are lost

people with 2 way radios

and we need co-ordinators (eg people who know where theyre going) with radios inserted in the pack at the front, middle and tail end of the line

this meet is gonna be the biggest one yet

i understand the numbers if you get lost…but if u cant figure out how to use map quest…
if you need a hand bing let me know.

Can you come up with a definite list of things to do? Maybe a low key quick voluneteer meeting?
I’m sure I’ll be be able to tafe up one or more responsibility. This benefits the S community as a whole so I welcome the opportunity.
Get the route to me and I’ll print it out here at work.

I’ll be up to be one of the people to receive calls if people get lost and I’ll make some maps up for us, wouldn’t mind being a co-ordinator either , I’d love to help.

I hope i can come since i have a 240 now too !

when does this meet usually end up taking place. kinda excited as it’ll be my 1st time going. any new input bing ?

my car is finally plated and stickered, i will be there! set a date.

Everyone purchase gps NOW! thats your best bet for anti-fail driving…
This will be my first year attending and im very excited…
Hopefully all goes well… Im not sure of the usual route but maybe some people in the area can go out scouting for some possible stops/attractions?

so…any dates the 240 is gonna be ready soon…

Mikeyyy

I know my way around, and I have a GPS, and a couple radios, but no 240. :/:

either way, i’ll be at this meet, it’s too gangster to pass up just because I drive a toyota.

so is there a for sure date yet?

yea, has this happened yet or going to happen?

no dates yet, but we’ll try and squeeze it in this year

I hope Bing organizes it this year, it will be my first year. I hear my car has been there before but never looking this good. lol But please make it on a weekend so I can go.

You can ride with me dan…maybe i’ll let you drive too lol

I’d like to help out with organization/coordination of this event. If any of the organizers could maybe send me a PM or email or MSN - I’d gladly help out.