6 clock global news

i didn’t get my plates pulled just because of the exhaust.
it was a combination of bald tires, no horn, improper ebrake (wtf) and yes… the awesome exhaust

if i had most of the stuff working, then i would have gotten a ticket and let go but i didn’t. so i’m paying for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ is the fine ridiculous like the street racing one?

Oh god, “80 240’s have been impounded today as an alleged street racing event took place along the QEW today”

yea thats why im thinking about going to wasaga saturday night so avoid that raid on you guys speeding down the 401

i know for a fact there will be a bunch of idiots ripping it up to 150 and such

There were last year…

But Bing usually has the NRP involved to keep things organized, and hopefully people will turn their brains on with this new law…

No fines or tickets.
just need to get the car safety certified and get it re-inspected by mto.
i guess i got off pretty easy.

i thought they were going to impound my car. but they didn’t.
those fuckers

yea ,
there wont be problems closer to niagara.
but on the QEW
lol

150 was the avg speed at times.

Im sure there will be people who WONT be using 150 as their casual speed for bings…i know i sure wont. I want to get home without having to tow my car thanks…

Yeah, same story here. I’ll drop out of the convoy if everyone gets up much more than 120, I don’t need to figure out how to get back up here 'cause some douchetool got us all pulled over.

I just drove 110 - 120 the whole time last year. Made it there perfectly fine. It’s a cruise, not a race. Only the slow cars will drive fast to show off.

wow…that’s something I hope doesn’t happen, just like the TNC meet…people said the cops knew about it & they prepared for any mischief and cuz of it some people got in sh*t, with just one person it cud ruin it for the rest of us…while the rest lost a good meet that we were all waiting for.

Let’s make Bing’s Meet a fine example on behalf of the 240 community as a whole.

So in the end… what was the result of you having that exhaust? did you get any specific points made towards it? i.e. it being illegal?

Oh smarty pants, I know that a pair of cars that were travelling the faster speeds happen to have +300whp and +400whp…the other i unno +200whp with no limiter.

It’s to bad I can’t fight you at Bings meet though, next time…

You can step into the ring with me if you think you can box. :slight_smile:

What was improper about the ebrake ? If it doesn’t work then that is technically improper but if it is in working order then I dont get it. Unless of course you have a ksport hydro ebrake ?

He’s got a drift button on the “awesome bar”

Thats weak, bald tires and no horn button are understandable but the drift button thingy could be removed on the spot making it instantly proper. As for the exhaust, is there actually anything in the HTA that states it cannot extend upwards from the underside of the car etc etc… because no way that pipe is getting hot

there isn’t anything specific about mufflers in the HTA.

“improper muffler” is very general, so whatever the officer doesn’t understand or like about mufflers, they will give out a ticket.

nothing wrong with a extended muffler, it is just an easy target for cops.

it was illegal becuse theres nothing that " baffles the sound.
or w.e
i had a talk with a high way traffic officer and he told me how htey judge it and shit if there a silencer in there its ok. cus tha tmuffles the sound