730whp 460ftlbs @27psi on E98

yea that would be fun always up for a good race :burnout:

baldone, you would have dominated at beaverspring’s annual turbo event last week, just straight fucked faces.

Ya i was debating on going, once again the whole laziness thing got the best of me. Doesnt look like im going to make the track rental this weekend either :frowning: It was a pretty busy week at the shop, and the car developed a boost leak somewhere in the charge pipes while i was beating the piss out of it on route 8 last saturday. It was pretty sketchy to say the least :nuts: I broke loose @110mph on drag radials…hehe :bigok: Im going to try and pressure test them sat morning and do some datalogging to try and figure out what is going on. It is not reaching the target psi charted in my boost tables. Im almost a whole -5psi off of what im supposed to be running. Weird…

fixed the boost leak issue, had a pinhole in one of my couplers. anyone have any experience with setting up a wideband and the parimeters for ethanol?

I am gonna be at the Tuner Challenge Night also. Can I come out and play:blue:

Buschurs EVO was there running 9.2’s so I wouldnt say dominated lol

you dont count your not a tuner :slight_smile:

ya and me with 0 seat time i would doubt ill even come close to those #'s

which wideband you using ?

aem

there should be a switch on the back and normally the p0 setting on the back of the gauge which will read lambda and then convert it to a a/f ratio from the lambda. Lambda should be universal between any fuel

dunno if aem has changed there stuff since i bought one but you either ordered the gauge to read lambda or a/f, you couldnt switch between the two. i used to run a uego

no your right it only displays a/f or lambda but when in P0 mode it reads lambda from the o2 sensor and converts it to a a/f ratio based on a gasoline table. For example o2 volts is 2.37, lambda is 1.003 which converts to a gasoline a/f of 14.7 and an ethanol a/f of 9.02. So with the aem gauge you always can tune for the desired a/f ratio based upon the gasoline scale since its always just converting this number displayed on the gauge based upon lambda readings. Thanks for catching brokeasskorean that i probably should of explained that one

thanks guys

when do i get a ride baldy? I’ll hang onto the bars, you don’t need another seat :smiley:

actually cage is done, seats are mounted and harness’s are installed. Just need to snip two resistors in my ecu to get the wideband to work with the Hondata then do a couple pulls and email jeff the logs. Should be doing the runs this week sometime if you wanna stop by.

you have a text sir!

well it looks like my season is over :(…bought a house

congrats on the house

congrats on house. you can always come back to your car later

congrats on house

Congrats on the house sausagefingers! Welcome to the pit that is called home ownership.