730whp 460ftlbs @27psi on E98

House > Car

thanks everyone…It actually might help with the car situation as well, beings that it will be at my disposal at any point in time that i may feel frisky enough to work on it :slight_smile: The car usually sat at my body shop and the last thing i wanted to do at the end of the day is stick around there to work on another car! only problem is my ceilings are way to low to intall a lift at the house :frowning:

:thumbup:

Snipped the resistors in the ecu and got the wideband working. Was having some high rpm misfire issues before, running around 20psi. Bought a new set of plugs and gapped them a little tighter at .24 then took Mike01gsr for a rip. Everything felt great and the logs look good. Waiting to hear back from Jeff and then its finally time to go to the track!!!

Glad to hear it worked out.

ya thanks for your help mang

Import Face Off this weekend in Columbus!

O snap

saw your car at chilis the other night in butler… just so you know

thanks for sayin hi…?

wtf

No one else is gonna say it…?? Fine I willl… Stalker

Im pretty sure i Just posted this the other day???

ok, so next investment is going to be a truck and trailer. Im tired of depending on people to get to and from the track.

drive it to the track

pay for my fuel…drove it 86 miles over the weekend it gets 6mpg’s at $8.18/gal

something doesent sound right there!!

no kidding… I get like 30MPG when not beating on my car

Maybe its the E-98? but still 6? thats crazy

yes very…1200cc injectors+dual walbro’s+e98+Evans rich tuned+my lead foot=6mpg’s is my thought…point is im not driving it to the track unless a track pops up in Butler anytime soon. Im wrong by the way…I got 86 miles from a full tank of gas, so say it was a true full tank and i ran it completely empty thats 86miles/13.2gallon=6.51mpgs???

Go out and buy a truck and trailer!

There is a place by my home with good deals on new trailers.