***9/02/07 NYSpeed end of summer BBQ @ Letchworth ***PAYMENT Deadline 8/20***

ill probably roll in with my crew

Will do, we have at least a few Rochester guys planning to drive down together anyway. I figure we can meet up in like G/H lot an hour before the shin-dig starts (whenever that is…)?

I will meet where ever, will have the new pipes and new tune on the bike should be a fun loud drive down… :loopie:

Down for meeting at RIT.

werd, rit works for me.

Christian, MPD47, and myself will be in the new place by then, I’m assuming we’d all be leaving together if anyone wants to meet us there. Don’t quote me, just guessing at this point.

RIT works, and I don’t think any of use have been chased off campus. In our new cars yet, thats always a little rush in winter why can’t we have it i summer too. Shockwave can out handle everyone in his sam strano machine.

madness, we have to make up the cuponds today. I wnat to use MSpaint. mullets, disurbed, Ttops, siqqqqq

ill roll with you

i suppose i could ride up with you guys too joe :stuck_out_tongue:

count me in as well

MS Paint ftw

<-FbodyMadnezz

when does this shit start?

and where is this damn site located at?

is there gonna be a southgate meeting before we cruise up?

Sorry that i forgot to post the shelter location , Its going to be at

THE MIDDLE FALLS SHELTER @ About 2pm for a start time.

:tup:

I will roll with you guys if you want to get together…

Where is your place and what time do you want to meet up?

Also, what entrance gets you to Middle Falls…Castile?

RIT Siqqq RIT

^^^ Bump, just want to keep this current as the dates coming up

OK GUYS:

Option 1) I get 4 Door prizes at about 25 each
Option 2) I get 5 @ 20 each
Option 3) I Get 2 @ 50 each

Let me know by tomorrow Thats when ill plan it out. We talked it over and NYspeed members only will be elegible to win prizes. So with the affomentioned options what kinda prizes might you guys like? Be realistic and name the option and what you think you / others might like,
EX ) Liter of Jack, Maybe Gift cert to some resturant (name it) , Cert to KS auto store, so on
POST POST POST!!!

First round of buying shit happened today too… me and phil just got a truckload of supplies including various drinks and some hot dogs