***9/02/07 NYSpeed end of summer BBQ @ Letchworth ***PAYMENT Deadline 8/20***

Ping pong table at the BBQ?

Anyone??? Bueller???

You eat free if you can bring a table…I’m playing Ronin on this one…

zingz, nvm wont be there… oh well lol

hey guys! sorry i wont be able to make it this year. def. gonna miss it/everybody!

have fun and be safe!@ and for FUCKS SAKE DO NOT WALK OFF THE PATH AND GO TO THE WATERFALL:nono::fyi:

lol… where is that pic of you with the cops

Maybe I’ll rip it from the dvd because its so damn funny.

MIDDLE FALLS SHELTER @ 2pm BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL, We have pop , tea water, for you to drink

Ok , DOOR PRIZES

200 to innovative for one lucky winner (dyno tune/ install)
50 New Era Peformance - Dyno time
25 gift card to Dave and busters
20 gift card to Best Buy
1 Liter Of Jack Daniels
DOOR PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN OUT AS CHOICE, Members only can win, can only win once, ( i think this is the first event where this has been done) SO BIG THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!

IF you havent paid but want to go and eat please let us know, Day of as you arrive come see us and we will have a nametag to show that you have paid , If you want to come any eat but havent paid come see me and i will make you a nametag and enter you into the door prize drawing, Please be paitent this will take time. It will be the same 15 per person , mike did his usual magic and we (should) have more then enough food to go around.
Please REMEMBER THAT IM THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SITE, NO ASSHATTING THIS TIME OUT, (NO BURNOUTS OR OTHER ASSININE STUNTS ) Other then that i hope you all have a good time and Im looking forward to seeing you there~!

Oh BTW there was a notice from letchworh to not drink the park water off a few sites, dont worry about it we are safe…

(Cliffs)

Door prizes Good
Want to eat and possibly win pay me day of and ill get you set up(phil)(nautica shirt yellow visor)
No asshatting

Think that covers it

I got stuck with work until 4, so i’ll get there around 5, am I going to still be eligible for door prizes and some feed?

yes

there should be feed left then i think, i was goin to do door prizes 1 maybe 2 per hour,

sweet you guys rock, thanks again for puttin this together…weather looks awesome. is there going to be a place to check in to get tags for those who paid?

yeah come see me , above post # 245

You can switch my guest spot to (somedude - Alex). I Didn’t end up having a guest and he wanted to go and hadn’t paid so that worked out well.

^ Send phil a pm, it is no problem, but i want to make sure that alex is included in the drawings

All taken care of, see ya there

Oh before i Forget Directions, from my house but jump the route wherever

1: Start out going EAST on FATH DR toward UNION RD / NY-277. 0.1 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto UNION RD / NY-277. 0.7 miles Map

3: Turn RIGHT onto WALDEN AVE. 0.7 miles Map

4: Merge onto I-90 W / NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY W. 4.8 miles Map

5: Take the RT-400 / RT-16 exit- EXIT 54- toward WEST SENECA / EAST AURORA. 0.5 miles Map

6: Merge onto NY-400 S / AURORA EXPY. 12.4 miles Map

7: Take the US-20A / RT-78 ramp toward EAST AURORA. 0.2 miles Map

8: Keep LEFT at the fork to go on US-20A / NY-78. 2.3 miles Map

9: Turn RIGHT onto NY-78 / STRYKERSVILLE RD. Continue to follow NY-78. 7.1 miles Map

10: Turn LEFT onto PERRY RD / CR-9. 6.4 miles Map

11: PERRY RD / CR-9 becomes WETHERSFIELD RD / CR-32. 11.1 miles Map

12: Turn RIGHT onto NY-19. 0.9 miles Map

13: Turn LEFT onto NY-19A. 5.6 miles Map

14: Turn SLIGHT LEFT to stay on NY-19A. 2.0 miles Map

15: Turn LEFT onto DENTON CORNERS RD / CR-38. 0.2 miles Map

16: End at 1 Letchworth State Park
Castile, NY 14427-9714, US

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33947

Even if you havent already paid come see me(Phil) or (Mike) , Ill get you set up with the food and for door prizes. $15 is all it takes to come and have a good time.
SOOOO GTFI. GET THE FUCK IN!,

Middle Falls Shelter, Bring your own beer if you want to drink drink, 2pm- ??

Awesome time. Man jam is mantastic! 14 minute video coming soon of that.

man jam was quite intense

damn newman took that shit to the grillz yo!

Awesome time! That hike up the cliff was pretty intense, no one fell down though :frowning:

Thanks for arranging this.

i had a great time thx! cant wait till next season!

I have trouble understanding why some people won’t come out…I mean if you have a previous commitment thats alright, but if your sitting on your ass all day and don’t come out, your missing out on one of the greatest times of the year!