A friends younger sister hit by truck

any updates?

Shitty… thoughts and prayers to the family.

Yea, I know where she is - though one of my partners is taking care of her, I got an update. I do know a bit (it’s not good), but I really can’t say much more than that (by law, anyway).

:frowning: it’s not good

they took her off the meds. there needs to be an absolute miracle, but what it comes down to is that she’ll end up saving a couple other lives.

very sad :cry:

yes, Ian. the parents are english

Yea - they called me about that (for my other job). Horrible thing for the family really…

Shitty Bro…

prayers to the family

I cant even imagine going through that.

did they get the person that hit her?

The worst part of this for me is knowing that my sister in law got called to Syracuse. She is with the people that do organ transplants. I seriously hope that it is not for her.

My thoughts are with your family.

yea didnt you read the news report, their was 150 foot skid mark left by the truck.

My cousin was one of her best friends and just left the hospital a couple hours ago. They let her go in and see her. She said it was bad and that they were going to wait until tomorrow to fully take her off everything. Sooo horrible. I never realized til a couple posted up that Ian was her dad. I knew him from Sahlens - one of the nicest people ever. so sad…:frowning:

nope, didnt. my bad.

i work with lindsay’s mother at danny’s and karen is a great mother. her and lindsay were like best friends and lindsays such a great girl. its unfortuante that something like this is happening to such great people like ian, karen, mark and scott. as of right now it is not looking good at all. please pray for the matthews family

:frowning:

They took her off life support…

poor family

:frowning:

ugh… this just sucks… :frowning:

Well the only silver lining I guess is that her organs are going to go and save a bunch of other people. Young lives cut way to short are aweful.

this sucks i feel so bad for Ian and the rest of the family. my sister coached her for several years and Ian is one of the better ref’s at the park. it is just too bad. :frowning:

This sucks, whats the latest?

I’ve definitely played soccer with the family, I hope for the best.

Any confirmed update? Channel 2 News just said that she is in “guarded” care at Strong Memorial.

Is there any hope left? My thoughts and prayers with her and the family.