advice on my project.

rogerthat240 for president lol

Stance is based out of the US but the products are made overseas…

Ahmed, seriously though. Stop bashing son240 as a whole. I’ve said it so many times but you still continue to do it. Point out the individuals.

Mark you’re so nice and caring lately… SO concerned about son240 lately too when in fact you told me that people are stupid on son240 over msn… its strange, I guess it has to do with the fact you had people come to your house threatening to beat you and getting pinked (finally) in one of my own threads where you started talking shit about my car sale ad :slight_smile:

IBTL

How about you let go :wink:

There are stupid people on son240. I never said there wasn’t. People coming to my house has nothing to do with this. Some people have no lives. But that doesn’t speak for everyone on SON.

Like I said, point out individuals. (Which you still haven’t and keep avoiding that statement.)

So how about you shut the fuck up about everyone on SON hating you when really you brought it upon yourself by shitting on every SONling.

lol it has nothing to do with this? I thought you toned it down.

Some people have no lives? You post all the time on son240 lol. Cmon man, you said it yourself, you come here to kill time. What do you think I was/am doing haha.

Go make a snowman or something.

http://www.azlearningbug.com/workshops/crafts/loopSnowman.jpg

Posting on forum is a lot different than going to someone’s house in the middle of the night because of the internet.

You’re obviously biased towards me having no life but if you can honestly say posting on a forum beats that, then I got nothing else to say.

Ahmed relax. Your ego is showing.

^^That thing fell out and died a long time ago, now its just pure stupidity.

So anyways I think we’ve had enough fun, lets talk about cars

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/AntonioAlvendia/Feature%20Cars/HenryVIPS13/IMG_8645_RearOffset_S13.jpg

nah lets not

this thread has been ruined enough