another jiffy lube oops...

ever see how bad our shop is down in mcmurrary? its a hell hole!

Damnit…i don’t want to add proper punctuation, what i’m say IS…IF you are a member of a car enthusiast club, you SHOULD know how to change your own oil and YOU should be the one doing it when the time comes instead of being a lazy/cheap ass and taking it to jiffy or another place like it, Expensive cars are exlcuded and should be taken to a reliable mechanic, cheap is never good…this just shows how stupid people are, hell i wouldn’t even take my beater to jiffy

haha yea its pretty bad…they all are…

we have holes in our roof so it leaks into the customer waiting area, windows were missin, holes in the wall downstairs, pumps didnt work, shit (like poop really) is in our washer fluid tanks, swastika is painted on the wall in the office, the employee bathroom you can get aids from.

:rofl: i can’t stop laughing

its horrid man. theres a solid three inches in each tank.

dare i ask how it got in there?

yup just like BB and CC, high school kids hired to do the work of experianced trained and knowledgeable service persons (not All of the BB, CC employee’s but definitly a LARGE percentage, i know there ARE a few good ppl there, just like JL, 1 in a million)

x2 just about everyone i’ve worked with when i worked at BB or shopped there afterwards is a dumbass…granted some of them know what they are doing but not many, i remember my supervisor telling me “you know more about these computers than anyone in this store…you kinda have to dumb yourself down to sell these things”

coulnt tell you. none of our employees at our store have been there for more than 6 months. the washer fluid guy says he has been doing our route for some time now. he said the shit started to one day about two years ago and grew for about a year.

i’m sorry but right now i literally just got up off the floor from laughing so hard…wow…

You could be on to something here. Shit that feeds off of washer fluid. You might be able to get some kind of grant to study that.

i dont know what that fluid they call “washer fluid” really is but that shit made me almost throw up so many times. i wouldnt touch thats shit.

ls2 no… ls7 yes

I worked at and managed a jiffy lube in TX for 4 1/2 years never had 1 complaint. problem or come back.

It’s not just jiffy lube though, it’s all quick lube places. There is almost no training involved and the pay for what you have to put up with is really low. I mentioned this in my manegment training with corporate saying they need to spend more money on training, that watching video’s of people changing oil really does nothing. It was shrugged off. guees its more cost effective to pay out 15k on new motors that to teach people how to do it right the first time.

I’ve never been to one so I don’t know how it’s run, but wouldn’t something simple like a checklist where you have to initial and time stamp each step help? With things like, replace oil cap, replace drain plug, tighten drain plug on the list. Photocopied paper is cheap, it would only add a few minutes, and it would be a good marketing approach.

I definitely noticed a clean red 3rd gen camaro around there before

I can’t figure out if I’m offended or not

Nope…I know people that work at dealers and there are good workers there, but while at the shop I see some goobers…and my buddies tell me how stupid they are.

I can’t figure out if I’m offended or not

^^^^^I was waiting for one of you guys to speak up.

not to back up jiffy lube, but a chevy dealership put the wrong filter on my car once. it happens.