Anyone Know any Halfmoon judges!?!?!?

Moving violations: $85

Non-moving=$65

IIRC.

God they rape you :lol

i hear youre into that sort of thing

Seems like it.

last time i went to court it cost me over 1000$… now wheres Matt ryan to one up me on court costs.

No I never thought I was hot shit until I got my own car… but hey dident we all

And the 14 year old girl was more like 19 when I was 16

what were your violations?

Where’s Matt Ryan in general? This place isn’t the same.

Being a REAL ASHOLE, that’s what.

:lol

nah brah. my first car wasnt something to push around thinking youre a baller. trust me

58 in a 55 and being a skank in public

campainging his smokefree cigarettes.

Brett, don’t ever leave. :rofl

theyre desparate for money rite now. saw three troppers today catchin ppl on their way to work. they will at least stick u with a surcharge free. they are trying to get anyone for anything just to get cash. shame on them

Leave i must, afterall H2Oi is happening NOW and im leaving shortly, just packed up my “travel size tool chest” spare parts and other might need knick knacks. then its off to pick up some ladyfriend in whhhhite plains.

:rofl @ VW guys bringing spare parts and tools for the trip to a car show.

Calm down Brett it’s a joke.

Hey! Thankfully Brett does keep that thing with him, or I would have been screwed at LVD.

• rep for Brett for saving my ass.

i have a small toolkit, some electrical bits and a multimeter in a small compartment in my car all the time too :ninja

bro, jersey is a well known VW KILLER, so you must plan accordingly. you should have seen what i drove across country with, both times :ahh

hand on a minute, imma let you finish, but first im gonna take a picture of this tool “kit”

TOOLS ALWAYS come in handy:number1

for real, this is how I ROLL

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2635/3953448854_8562342ae9_b.jpg