Anyone Know any Halfmoon judges!?!?!?

this is prolly super obvious, but im sure that a big part in you getting stopped was because of how your car looks. having a car that stands out is good and bad at the same time. it blows. i used to drive a red car, cops were all over me all the goddamn time. now ive got a black family sedan, not so much anymore.

'Dim, the cop told her it was because of her car. :lol

yeahhhhh that was the last thing he said as he walked back to his car, he didn’t even say have a good night. I was like wowwww dick move :shifty

where to find said posts? :ninja

Exhaust help, too lazy to search do some of the work if you want to see bewbz. :lol

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12214
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl n!cole that was the link I was giving him hahaahahahaha

I couldn’t agree more. My car goes completely unnoticed… cops just figure its some 75 year old man driving that thing…

you mean CANS :ninja

shit, I have to search through 10 pages? lazy…:tongue

EDIT, found it…

according to andrew, the poorly photoshopped beer cans over my bewbs… what an ass

soo p00rly done i started lolerbating

<----- graphic design graduate LaWL it killed me to see that :lol

profiling and stereo typing can be SUCH A BITCH, ya know?

if you dont have a coke bottle body, and have one more like mrs butterworth, id suggest sweat pants and a sweat shirt, and less skin showing.

its soooooooo frustrating too! and now its going to cost me money that I don’t have. That cop knew for a FACT it wasn’t me who was speeding, and by him saying that it was because of my car burns my ass:banghead

play ricer, get burned!

http://bp1.blogger.com/_mTIR6JMpzsI/RzKqcnBjsBI/AAAAAAAAA7o/EYL8LEGlhGQ/s320/grindsmygears.jpg

do you use the brown paper bag when you appear at court? I just saw that facebook thread with your picture in it, I suggest you do if ever the time comes

nah my lawyer handles it for me h0

i heard about you, i wouldnt hit it with johns cack, and hank pushin

hey hey, some have a coke bottle body, it still doesnt help. well, they have a 2 liter coke bottle body though, maybe its that?