anyone up for a poker game tonight??

minding your own fucking business ftmfw!

you

are

withholding

important

information

from

a

for

sale

thread.

/story

youre a hopeless idiot.

Travis. The for sale thread’s are public. They are everyone’s business. Want to keep other people out, sell privately.

This made me lulz, regardless of who it was said to.

Did it occur to you that everyone wants to help you? Surely 99.99% of a large group of people from different forums that have the same opinion have some point to make?

Let’s flip it. What about those poor pricks that got scammed? If they KNEW the details, they wouldn’t buy it. They are upset because you left out details (Which everyone thinks was intentional). I’d be fucking pissed if a huge group of people didn’t tell me I was being scammed. I think the Nazi’s tried that “I didn’t know” bullshit and it didn’t work.

The details are left out intentionally. I am not sure how clear we can be…

It’s not the same thing. If the car blows up, the car blows up. No one can predict the future. But, if the seller INTENTIONALLY leaves out the fact that he put pissed in the motor and didn’t tell you, that’s fucked up.

re read my post there dude, because i CLEARLY said that if it was me buying parts that I’d like to know about the history of them, and in this case that they were in a fire.

but it doesnt mean its everyone elses business to inform the person buying said motor… see what im getting at?

i’ll give you a pass on the turbo only if adam is willing to put his name on it.

the motor was / is inexcusable. the motor was not rebuilt after the fire and therefore withholding the fire information could be detrimental to the buyers expectations.

the motor has been sold already and the buyer was 100% aware of it being in a fire. it has since been torn down and rebuilt and being used in a 400hp dune buggy

and heres the link to adams rebuild on the turbo… http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=7329&highlight=green

NO. youre a fucking dimwit. if it is public knowledge that you are trying to make private to an audience that doesn’t know the story (ie. nasioc or something) it should remain public! it is information that you are trying to withhold from an innocent buyer than it should become public.

you’re 27 years beyond the point of no return i dont know why im bothering with you.

so then if you did fully disclose this stuff why the fuck are you talking about not having to tell people. You must REALLY try to make yourself look like an asshole sometimes.

Because he makes us all feel better about ourselves? And there is the potential for some epic funnies.

wow you are fucking dense. ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS RETARD.

question 1. did u ever own said item… NO
question 2. are u purchasing said item… NO
question 3. does this concern you… NO…

so stay the fuck out of it!

I agreeing with you. I used your post as reference. Sorry I was not clear.

what im saying is that its NOONES BUSINESS but mine what i tell to people… this forum makes it their business to spill everyones life story over the net to the rest of the world. its not. newsflash!?.. people need to get a life and worry about themselves… seriously.

No, I don’t. You are clearly frauding people.

Wouldn’t you be pissed if you found out your GF has HIV but the people who knew decided not to tell you?

question 1. does he know about the item’s history… YES
question 2. does he care about other people getting ripped off… YES
question 3. does he have a right to inform other people of the item’s history… YES

Now who’s the mental midget?