Attention Off Roaders, Mudders, Rock Crawlers, Etc, Etc

hey djpyro

www.sontt.com/forum

new ontario based toyota 4x4 club if your interested. i missed son240sx so much i had to make my own for yota’s haha

non toyota welcome too. we have a run to ardbeg planned for august everyone is welcome to join

I’ll check it out, thanks for the pointer.

www.tacomaterritory.com is an awesome site too.

^^^pete are you trying to break my heart, go and fix your s13 dammit pause the trucks for a sec

BOOYAAAA!!!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q24/uprise240/DSC00669edited.jpg

ok so uve posted a pic of a truck that is good for big mud pits… that wont do anything other than mud bog… and no where nearly as well as a smaller truck with smaller tires. bring that thing out and see if it can keep up with us… 50 buck says u get hung up on the little hils on the mud runs…

LOL, you do know that the N in SON stands for Nissan, right?

(quote)ok so uve posted a pic of a truck that is good for big mud pits… that wont do anything other than mud bog… and no where nearly as well as a smaller truck with smaller tires. bring that thing out and see if it can keep up with us… 50 buck says u get hung up on the little hils on the mud runs…(quote)

whoa whoa! lol. Of course i would get hung up. lol. i have been in the 4x4ing scene for a while, here and out west. Don’t lecture me on getting ‘hung up’. I used to own a pretty big jeep aswell but got sick of it. Anyway this is just a daily for me (i know pretty big…gotta get rid of this now too). Also, would love to spend a weekend with you guys! I haven’t been on any trails that even come close to being as technical and/or scenic as the ones out west. the rockies RULE!!

Big ass trucks like that are no fun for crawling anyways. They ain’t to very good lol.

Tippy.

35s on a full size with 4-6" of lift and good articulation will get you everywhere. 33s and a 3" lift on a small truck will get you almost as many places.

And SAS are for suckers. IFS ftw. <Yes I know the dodge was a solid axle to begin with.

nuh uh … betcha u and ur full size cant follow me through the trails… the cherokee war pig barly makes it through the forest… almost doesnt fit

I don’t like fullsized trucks man. And if the trail’s too narrow, that has nothing to do with the truck’s capabilities, it has to do with trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

There’s a time and a place for a fullsize, none of those times or places apply to me.

Hell, I’ve taken my girlfriend’s Sentra places you can’t get a full sized truck, just 'cause the wheelbase is conducive to it.

That’s like saying I bet you can’t take your little truck where I can get my 4-wheeler… 'Cause if I take it between 2 trees that are 3 and a half feet apart, you’re not getting through there no matter how fast you go.

uh huh. but it could stand for “ontario” and i like it better than “sott”.

consider it a tribute :slight_smile: