ATTN Shift518!!!There are thieves about!!!

yah ive seen that too… nrg steeling wheel release might not be a bad idea

OP’s car is a '94 or something…

wat
that won’t stop thieves, and why NRG? :rofl

New York

• 1990 Toyota Camry
  • 1990 Honda Accord
  • 1993 Honda Civic
  • 1994 Dodge Caravan
  • 1997 Nissan Maxima
  • 1994 Plymouth Voyager
  • 1994 Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee
  • 1994 Acura Integra
  • 1993 Ford Taurus
  • 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass

You couldnt pay me to take those shitboxes. Most of them are probably rusted to shit with 200k on them now.

You guys ever see that show bait car? They always use a 94ish Integra.

my car is a 93. I filed a police report so I could have somthing on paper for future refence,Just in case anything else happens.

smart move

When I went there the cop read my plate wrong when he put it in the computer.He was asking all these questions before he relized it. Then he goes “I’m sorry I thought the car was stolen”. If it was stolen why would I bring it there for a break in?I thought it was a little funny.

Integra held the top stolen car for quite a few years from my understanding…

Yes the integra is still the most stolen car in America. I believe a 98/99 is the most stolen. Thieves like the new front ends.

luckily i drive vw’s, wake up easily, and my car is garaged.

calm down

If joey sees this hes going to neg rep you for not being calm

Like your Mustang?
Does my 1992 Civic look rusted to shit? Do any of the Hondas that come out of Synapse look rusted to shit?:Idiots

PJB comments FTW

Red hatch with pink wheels has a little rust on it if you want to get technical… :lol

That’s not a car that has “come out of” Synapse. That’s a car of an employee. That same employee has a car though that is going to be a product of them and has no rust. :ahh

My car was rusty. Two new fenders, some patch panels and alot of bodywork later its not rusty except for a few new bubbles on the 1/4 that piss me off.

Your car has been redone too, hasnt it?

Werent not talking about modified cars/race cars anyway though because those werent the ones listed as stolen.

close enough

here ya go paul, my old jetta, 176,000 miles ORIGINAL paint, no rust, daily driven in the northeast.