ATTN Shift518!!!There are thieves about!!!

Paul, are you retarded? Do you really think Acura Integra and Honda Civic is on the most stolen list because people like stealing stock old ass rust buckets??? NO! because people WANT to steal the nice ones that are modded

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Ok, ok, this isn’t a show off thread

alrighttttt daveeee… we get it, your car is clean as fuck, you dont have to rub it in

cd!

i miss that car.

Was clean as fuck

damn dave beat me to it… but it’s in rough shape now right?

busted out rear window,smashed front fender, non matching interior, beat bumpers(nice ones are on my coupe) flat tire. and who knows what else.

:Idiots

where do you live???

I posted something up a few months ago…me and my dad caught 2 kids around midnight during the week break into my neighbors car…their car was a loud piece of junk…like a early 90’s accord or something…I ended up chasing them down on the highway but lost them due to a cop flaunting on my ass…

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=5538

we called the police and reported it all the next day and they were looking for them for a while. They took my neighbors ipod and a few others things.

o shit… sorry to hear that, I had no idea

When people steal a car they want something they can easily get rid of or part out. A modified car doesnt usually fall into that category.

While your car is nice most Civics that age are riced out, stock, or look like what the PR’s drive.

I’m always locked and loaded.

“its got vtec man!”

Listen here bub, its a public street…

and just because you dont go out and hang out with people late at night on a weeknight doesnt mean that you have to freak out when you here my car go by after I just got done from my late night bang session with your mom

You’re so shady man…

hey now, chris just seems to be overprotective like me, if someone comes down my road late at night(or even during they day acting like an asshole) they get whats coming to them. its just that 80% of the time when i see some jackass going down my road in te middle of the night theyre upto no good.

:ninja

Everyone seems to tell me they cant understand why my names “Shady” as I’m one of the least shady people they know :lol

Then they think its because of eminiem… but I made this Alias when i was 8 before 99% of people including myself knew who the fuck eminem was

I was young, it sounded cool

LIsten here bub…

Just because I go down your road late at night, steal your guns, shoot people and bring them back… doesnt mean you have to get all bent out of shape…

btw, I forgot to pick up the shells and take out the slugs from last night… A few cops might show up later :shifty

:rofl

macfolms comin in for the lulz.

Ill be over with the Mrs. and lil folms later while I do my radiatorz

Fack. I’m still so bummed I didn’t pick that up from you Dave.

That is all.