BENNY

:rofl

It’s pretty noticable, all I’m saying. :rofl

WTF? Did you get a new ride or not? :nuts

I hate you.

:ssh

:rofl I caught your edit as I was editing, then I edited back…:rofl

They wont “use it against you” other than you cant deny you did it…all the same in the end… but in general judges and cops dont like liars. I woulda said "come on…I know the timing was bad, but havent you always wanted to try that in a rwd car!)

I don’t have the nuts or conviction to pull that shit and get away with it :rofl

thats right…your young… you will.
The fines is likely the same…of course there are abbarations…that said to the wrong guy could be bad too.
I tned to follow the truth the best I can…or totally lie so bad in such a way its redicilous. The best I have at the moment is I was doing …well…somewhere over 110 , it was night time , I was a lil younger…blah blah blah… I saw the cop in the U turn and instinct made me Jam the brakes… I hit them too hard and my coffee slammed off the dash from the cupholder…and landed on my lap…cap stayed on… but it leaked all over my junk as I was checking my mirror and hiding whatever had to be out of view.

You guessed it… I told him I was shitting and pissing myself and was trying to get to my …get this… mothers house. I was like 24!!! Lol… he musta thought I was a freak. He let me go at once and didnt even tell me to slow down. I think he was smiling as he walked away… i know I was, but my shit was all wet.

Perhaps next time Benny… you could just shit yourself… or carry a diaper under your car seat and pull it out and sticnk up the car and just tell the cop you did.

I actually got out of work early, paid, because I told my boss I shit my pants! :rofl

Did Shawn call you “beanie” and you miss it?

:lol

Ive said the same to get out …