Bethel Park Police has nothing to do...

:bigthumb: agree.

It must really be a pain in the ass with dark tint. rolling down the windows to see out your mirriors at night and raining :kekegay:

Oh wait mirriors and turn signals don’t exist.just for fashion.

LOL 20% wasn’t that bad!

:bowrofl:

lol i learned how to drive in a lifted s10 w/ 5%…thank god for the tint cause I was practicing parallel parking when a robbery happened next door.

TINT saved my life! lol the best part was the cop asked why we didnt make the illegal turn out of the parking lot bc thats where he was sitting. lol

silly cops…

LOL, I have nothing against cops. I use to talk to them all the time when I worked downtown at like 3 am delivering newspapers a few years ago. All in all great guys except when they drive around w/a headlight out and pull you over for the same thing! WTF lol

The one thing I have noticed is cops target tuner cars more than anything for tint. The tint on my camaro is pretty bad, and not once have I been tagged.

Yeah, I’d have to agree with that. My buddy has a pretty nice stang at like 10% and he’s had it for over a year and hasn’t had one problem

lol i got out of a ticket for a headlight bc I was w/ my lil sis in our pjs. I was like no for real…hit the hood…the light will come on…lol

he tapped the hood and the light came on…they got a kick out of it.

and I knew my license #. he asked for my id and I kinda looked at myself and was like, seriously I was just driving my sisters bf home…But I know my #'s…

they are too busy laughing at your :mullet: to notice the tint.

:D:D:D

:rofl:

Haha, not everyone has the :mullet: camaro’s on this board. :slight_smile:

dam i thought you were :greddy: when you said you were smoking cloves and now wood chuck cider !!! :ugh2: hahahahahah :greddy:

hmm. i drive around with the windows 2 inches down and the heata blastin listening to some vanessa carlton and michelle branch and no cop has pulled me over for my 20%.

:kekegay:

incorrect. Mt. lebo pulled me over specifically for my tint on my hatch.

one of my best friends is a BP cop. wonder if he was involved. he now owns my old WS6 too. lol.

If he was :beer: to him because he was very nice to me.

I should lobby my new PA tint law idea… I understand tint is illegal for an officers safety correct?

So… with that said, someone can have a gun pointed to them and they wouldn’t even know it.

A cop will pull over a person for no reason other than because his windows are tinted, correct? The fine for tint is like $105… so with that said, an officer is “risking his life” by pulling you over with tint… only to give you a $105 fine, that makes no sense to me, why risk your life for $105.

My solution… let everyone have tint (the state shouldn’t penalize good citizens that just want to have tint)… heres the exception.

If you get pulled over for ANY reason and have tint, ALL windows go down all the way (rain, snow, sleet, hell, no matter what the weather) before the cop exits his car to come to your window. This way he can see you perfectly and the danger of tint is gone.

If you do not put your windows down, make the fine in the $600 range.

So if you are responsible with the tint, you should be able to have it, if not… you get a big fine.

That would fix a lot of the problems… one, a cop wont be risking his life pulling someone over for tint for a $105 fine… this way everyone can have tint and if you have tint and are an asshole about it, you get a $600 fine.

Ill tell you one thing, if I had tint, got pulled over and forgot to put all the windows down and got a $600 fine, ill be damn sure one of 2 things is going to happen, either im going to NEVER forget to put them down the next time, or that tint is coming off.

Im sure its not a perfect solution, but seems to make more sense to me than the current no tint law.

yeah, if my lil ones are in the back seat, and I get pulle over, Im not putting all my windows down and getting them soaking wet/ freezing cold. Sorry, but my babies health and welfare are more important.

But I see your point. I think tint should be legal to some extent of darkness. I mean, if factory can put it on, why cant aftermarket? Just not to a “dangerous” shade…or pay the price.

tint laws recently changed, actually, the day i told you about the cop coming to the shop as i pulled your car outside… ?? he had gotten back from a training course on inspection infractions, and how to identify a citable condition…

Roberts- As for your new tint law proposal???

ad this in.

im an officer that is approaching a Acura Integre, a car capable of having 4 passengers . the vehicle is tinted, back only. its illegal. im skerred…:scared:

BUT now im stopping a Denali XL… seating for 7 or more… im not scared this time because its FACTORY tint… HMMMMMM

do tell which vehicle is more know to be driven by thugs, wiggers, and dealers illegeally carrying firarms???

PA needs to set forth a % law for tint, and not 70%, because thats OEM… retards,