bought plafs 00 Z28

that thing did used to sound sweet.

Ya don’t get me wrong I’m not saying this is Paul’s fault or anything. I bought a used car that I knew had been beat on. Took a chance and it may or may not pay off. Paul I was curious did you have the SFCs installed or were they there before you got the car. You never mentioned them, that was a pleasant surprise. I’ll contact the tuner, like I said I bought the predator cause it was a very good price and I’m leaning towards a stock stall converter if the trans does need a rebuild and using the car as a summer/ nice day daily. Finishing the install on the cage in my other car next week and I just have no need for 2 cars that I only drive very seldom. One more question Paul did you or somebody before you change the mirrors, cause my fiance noticed that the passenger one doesn’t match the driver.

never noticed the mirror, but no i never changed it. The sfc’s i bought and had Hank on this site put them on for me. Hank does good work

ya should hear my car with the old exh on it lolololololololl shit is loud under acceleration and just pissed off at idle

oh i will very soon, i have something to show you as well my friend

p/m me what it is kid

G8 Paul?

lol i couldnt afford a g8

then what is this mistery ride?? pm me plz lol i have to know

PM me too Paul lol

Hey Paul, dont fucking PM me pal

Yes it’s a very seem to be installed very well. I was just surprised you never mentioned them. I guess the mirrors being missmatched would probably explain why the one doesn’t work correctly. Then again the car has had the rear bumper cover replaced and the paint on that was kinda shotty so there might have been some cheapo body work done before you owned it.

Finally started working on the camaro and I’m too lazy to start a new thread so I’m just gonna keep posting in here till I make a new build thread. I replaced the rack and tierods last night. I’m going to have the car aligned and inspected Thursday. Then hopefully some time next week I’ll get around to installing the 4L60 and converter I got from Joehawk. As of right now I’m planning on getting rid of the 3800 stall and big injectors and have the car retuned more towards stock. Other than that I’m going to order new headlights and carpet when funds are available and probably a set set of headers and y pipe that fit better then the Ebay stainless ones.

glad plaf made a sale but why didnt u buy a factory painted full interior stock camaro/fbody for close to the same price? making that car “factory” again/ some what of a resto project makes zero sense.

just an example, look at the beauty:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=280591004&dealer_id=617275&car_year=2002&rdm=1277166594887&lastStartYear=1981&model=CAM&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2000&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&sownerid=1374338&showZipError=y&make=CHEV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12205&advanced=&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=3200&cardist=1454&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Yes I could have bought a relatively clean bone stock LS1 auto Z28 for somewhat more then I paid for this car. I was really looking for a TA but this too me was a good deal and by that I mean I could have parted the car for a lot more then I paid for it if I decided I didn’t want to keep it. The other thing to think about is my friend owns an award winning body shop so the paint job will cost me only the price of the materials. So I was able to buy the car and fix it up while I’m still driving it and spend less money in the long run for a vehicle modified the way I wanted. Lets not forget the amount of money Paul put into the suspension and wheels. Yes I know mods don’t really add value to a vehicle, but to recent college grad that has full access to repair shops and body shops but not a lot of money doing a car this way makes a lot of sense.

On a side note that car you posted a link for is in Texas. I haven’t seen any LS1 fbodys in reasonable distance of NY that cheap.

such a shame to see this car knocked down again ,esp after paul built it up

i kno what he paid and he is aware too, u alos keep buying things to make it stock when like i said you coulda bought 1 all reay to go, but what do any mods to the car matter to u if u want it a stock slow high mile car? i guess alot of us o n here are confused is all. no need for a build threat to “un-build” a car

on a side note, urs was lol u just gotta look i was proving that its out their

yes they are out there and every once and a while you find them, but it’s kinda pointless to say I can buy a car for 3k when it will actually cost about 5 by the time transport is done. It’s just like you can go out to the midwest and buy old muscle cars at a fraction of the price they fetch here, because they don’t rust and they are more common because they can be used as DDs year round.