Brand new Toyo Proxes RA1 (335-30-18)

brand new pair. Got them last night. They would work on my car, but look stupid so I refuse to mount them. They still have the stickers on them. These tires measure 13" wide. The are toyo’s “street legal drag radial”.

$300 for the pair. Thats cheaper then what I paid, 2 days ago for them.

Not a drag radial…

Here we go…

oh boy…Death, here we go!

Well it’s not amde for drag racing, and it doesn’t mention on Toyo’s site anything about it being a drag tire.

A street-legal competition radial is more proper. I know brakes and tires, and that’s about it lol.

But, you know by saying that what its going to do

http://toyotires.com/category/faq-category/proxes-tq

The RA1’s are one of their very popular track tires, the TQ is their new drag radial. That being said, I’m sure some of the corvette guys would love these.

What does ‘look so stupid’ mean anyway? I really don’t get it.

they probly stick out too far im guessing

actually right on the damn sticker on the tire it says its a DRAG RADIAL

“The Proxes RA1 is a street legal competition tire that features high-tech components to provide an uncommon advantage to the cost-conscious competitor who still demands quick lap times.”

lap times… not ET’s

"The Proxes RA1 is a street legal competition tire* that features high-tech components to provide an uncommon advantage to the cost-conscious competitor who still demands quick lap times. It’s true performance from Toyo Tires!

*Over the highway use of some street legal competition products may be restricted or prohibited in certain states, counties, or localities. Check regulations in your area covering the use of such tire products."

last time I checked, the clock is still counting the same way. Correct? So, whats the difference?

they are both forms of competitive driving. I can squish the rubber on these tires with my finger. The same thing I can do to my MT’s and the same thing I did to nicks M and H’s.

stupid as in sticking out 2" past the fender.

Ah!

sounds pretty cool actually, I vote run em

hm no.

are they mounted? post pics stop being a girl

no they arent mounted and im not going to mount them just to take them off.

they wont fit on my car with the current wheels without a mini tub or a wheel spacer.

the only way to make these tires look good with my current wheels is to narrow up the rear end more (2" on each side) and tub it. Then these tires would be sitting flush with the fenders.