Briere should be suspended for 10 games at least!

who did you play for? i played for west seneca wings travel and we never had them

Yeah, the Sabres didn’t have any injuries this year at all.

wrd. i think maxi would be a lot closer to ovechkin in the goals for the season

that was pretty weak on briere’s part, he def did it intentionally…so now will everyone stop crying about ovechkin not getting suspended?

Briere translated into english means - Another french visor-boy using his stick as weapon.

here we go, i’ve laid off of blasting you for a while you silly leafs fan :stuck_out_tongue:

1. that was hardly a spear, that was a tap to the boys, you and i have both played hockey for some time and he was NOT hurt, b/c…

2. if anyone actually WATCHED the game and not just the highlights, ovechkin got RIGHT back up and proceeded to sprint after a breakaway pass 2 seconds later. now thats something that someone who “just got speared in the boys” cannot do, and i think you can attest to that

lol at calling for 10 games…you’re just bitter peca got cheap shotted and his career is over again…

true.

you compare this:

to this:

if briere deserves 10 games, ovechkin the bitch deserves a fucking season…

shit, id be bitter about that too…that was blatant cheap shot with no retribution…sutton will get his clock cleaned if they play again…

Who cares we won the game 6-3 And were still leading the Eastern Conference.

he better not even step on to the ice. that was a straight up cheap shot, people cant even argue about that one.

Vid?

Here is the Peca hit. It doesnt look like a cheap shot to me. Looks like he went to hit him and Peca tried to get out of the way.

that wasn’t a cheap shot at all… he went to hit peca and peca moved to his right, look at how he fell when peca moved out of the way he was shoulder checking nothing but air. its not like he turned his leg out to try and knee to knee hit him :gotme:

FOR SURE /\ /\ /\ /\

1. Blackhawks player did not stick his leg out to go after the knee.
  2. Peca had the puck, skating out of the zone, with his head down.
  3. Peca put his head up, saw the guy coming, and tried to deke around him but left his leg spread out and ended up going knee to knee.
  4. Where exactly was the Blackhawk player supposed to go to avoid that hit?
  5. Does anyone besides delusional Leaf’s fans think that was a dirty hit? Unfortunate yes, but I don’t think it was dirty. I’m open to someone else’s interpretation, but you better back it up with more than “Peca got hurt, he’s good, so it’s dirty”.

jdmr2 don’t be mad b/c u suck at nhl 07’. … . . . … . . … . . . .

Clean hit on Peca, the mans old, he cant take hits like that anymore, and that would definately result in a nasty charlie horse at least.

Yeah, maybe it’s because I’m bored @work but I just searched all over the net for someone other than espo calling that hit dirty and didn’t find it. Not even on in the stories about it from the Toronto papers who are extremely biased. Sure, Vandermeer got a penalty in the game for it, but that’s because the refs look at it in real time and see Peca injured. Looking at the replay I don’t see anything wrong with what Vandermeer did.

:tup: to danny